• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᴺcᴱ

The English dub is being released too slowly to be an effective promotional tool in 2020

I dunno exactly when he said that but considering that 4Kids' subbed Yu-Gi-Oh DVDs from the mid-2000's flopped after a few releases, he sort of had a point.
  2. Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᴺcᴱ

The English dub is being released too slowly to be an effective promotional tool in 2020

I'm assuming that you're being facetious or just trying to give me a hard time like Panky and whoever else constantly stalks my posts looking for things to nitpick over, but here you go. You can find all kinds of information about the subject in just a few clicks. I'm not going to pull every...
  3. Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᴺcᴱ

Tbh I think that the reason why TPCi refuses to offer legal subs is because there isn't enough demand for that sort of thing. I figure that the majority of the international audience is made up of young kids anyway and kids typically don't like subtitles because they hate reading. So TPCi...