• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. P

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

Probably Zeno Robinson as Goh. Honestly, I think the cast has just been perfect the entire way through.
  2. P

Interesting. I thought Corviknight was voiced by Cathcart. Threw me for a loop.
  3. P

Old actors and new ones coming together, love to see it.
  4. P

Yeah, guess this means 4Kids can come back this way now.
  5. P

So, Duart is out and we have 2 new Dubbing companies joining the fray. Boy, this was different to watch that's for sure.
  6. P

Interesting. Wonder what this could mean for us now.
  7. P

A new VA exclusive to the finale, smart.
  8. P

Some of these actors man, especially Billy Bob In a way, we don't deserve them, just that good at it.
  9. P

Dan Green confirmed to voice Mewtwo, wonder who else they got back.
  10. P

How much did other gens have?
  11. P

I'm not ready for this series to end. Everyone on the cast did a great job with their voices and I look forward to how the rest of the SM will go out like.
  12. P

I think guy is in his 70s recently.
  13. P

Those VAs must've surely had a lot of fun with SM. Wondering how many new actors will get for the next series.
  14. P

I don't think the Dub will change, at least a massive one. At best maybe a few things here and there, but nothing too major.
  15. P

Any Confirmation on Ryuki's actor?
  16. P

Gary Littman used to voice for this show before during BW and even did a number of 4Kids work. Allen Winter, definitely a new one. According to who he follows on Twitter he's following Sarah natochenny, Abe Goldfarb, Laurie Hymes and others.
  17. P

My guess? He voiced by a new VA. Don't really recognize it.
  18. P

Great to hear.
  19. P

Dartrix being voiced by Rotomdex would be so meta cuz he also does Rowlet too! Hau is a tough one, maybe Sawyer's VA but I'm sure Ortiz would want someone different.
  20. P

I think it's Cramer too. She's been around since 79 and something tells me is going to be used quite a bit for the series.