• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. M

Caption the Screenshot! (V2)

Iris's Dragonite: "Bend over, it's Kairyu Time!" Ash's Dragonite: "...I need an adult."
  2. M

"Please don't fire me. I need a nose job badly."
  3. M

Cinderace: "Whoa, almost didn't see you there." Drizzile: *drolly* "A-ha. A-ha-ha-ha."
  4. M

"Yay! I evolved! Suck it, depth perception!"
  5. M

"FLAPPIN' FLOTSAM! WHAT'S THAT!!!!?"
  6. M

Where will you be when diarrhea hits? Sobble: "I always knew it'd end like this..."
  7. M

Dorothy: "Oh, come back!" Meowth: "I can't! I don't know how this thing works... despite owning it."
  8. M

Go: "Think we should go inside before they do our scenes? This is a Chloe episode after all." Ash: "What? I think my ears are frozen." Pikachu: "I can't see s**t."
  9. M

Ash: "It's like I'm wearing nuthin' at-" Chloe: "Don't even..."
  10. M

"F**king Magnets. How do they work?" "You're a big bully! You'll be sorry!"
  11. M

Ash: "Mine's bigger..."
  12. M

Pikachu: "These things aren't half bad." Eevee: "Anyone else hearing Strawberry Alarm Clock music?"
  13. M

Goh: "Ugh, pink is, like, sooooo XY." Eevee: "Are we crossing over with Amphibia? I knew that Disney XD deal would pay off." Pikachu: "Are those Boom Shrooms or the glowy ones you bounce on?"
  14. M

Kids at home: "This better not awaken anything within me..."
  15. M

"I'll make you 'n offa yo' can't refuse. A whole character arc if yo' look the otha way..."
  16. M

Google Earth: always taking picture.
  17. M

Pancham: "It's over, Chespin. I have the high ground." "Okay, boys. Time for Plan 'P'... regretfully." "Can't we wake up our Houndo-" "My team, my rules!" "They may take our lives but they'll never take... our cutting room floor generic designs!"
  18. M

"This is all I contribute to the plot? Somebody get my agent!"
  19. M

Eevee: "Like... you ever think it's called sand cuz'... it's between, like, the sea and land. Bruh?" Animator: "Isn't this an offensive Asian stereotype?" Other animator: "I thought we were Asian."
  20. M

"The man in gauze! The man in gauze! King Raaaaaaamseeeeeeeees! The man in gauze! The man in gauze!"