• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Esserise

Spoilers Story Discussion

Someone did do something; if you go to the secret labs in the post-game (in both SM and USUM), there is an employee who says that what Lusamine did was too much, even if it was intended as a sign of love, and says that she’ll work to eventually revive those Pokémon. But that’s the only...
  2. Esserise

I tend to assume that Kyurem and Necrozma’s fusion processes, when happening in the wild (or when forcibly compelled, as Kyurem’s was by Ghetsis), are a bit different from when they occur under the player’s control. A wild Kyurem or Necrozma would have no reason to care about Reshiram/Zekrom’s...
  3. Esserise

Necrozma needs light in order to regain its full form, and Solgaleo/Lunala just happen to be like a giant walking lightbulb. I don’t think it’s so much that Necrozma needs them specifically to transform (ignore the game mechanics here, we need forms to throw on the box covers), since it also...
  4. Esserise

Haven’t seen any YouTube videos (though I haven’t looked for any); I watched it on a stream which got killed after a while
  5. Esserise

Not all Fallers lose their memories. Even in SM, yourself, Lillie, Lusamine, and Guzma all pass through the Wormhole multiple times without losing any memories - I think the implication in SM was that memory loss correlates to time spent in the wormhole, since they mention that Anabel was in...
  6. Esserise

What I am more curious about is some clues about Ultra Space. The Ultra Ruin, which is Guzzlord's Ultra Space, is heavily implied to be the ruins of Hau'oli City on a parallel Earth that has been consumed by hordes of Guzzlord. There is a rusted sign for the Hau'oli City Hall on the ground, and...
  7. Esserise

Yes, it has Pokédex entries: > It approaches its enemies at the speed of lightning, then tears them limb from limb with its sharp claws. > It electrifies its claws and tears its opponents apart with them. Even if they dodge its attack, they’ll be electrocuted by the flying sparks.
  8. Esserise

I don't see any reason to make that conclusion. Lillie's clothing is an important part of her character; particularly in the way that shedding it represents her growth, her newfound sense of agency, and her stepping out from under Lusamine's overbearing shadow. The Nihilego dress is significant...
  9. Esserise

From what I understand, Mohn still got lost in the Wormhole and she still became desperate to save him, and her desperation still eventually transferred into an obsession with the UBs, all just as before... the difference is, at some point the Ultra Recon Squad showed up and started working with...