• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. B

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

Mary 'O Brady? Wow! And interesting about the additional VO directors bit - maybe because of quarantine? Also wondering why Jessica Paquet didn't come back as Mallow? Maybe scheduling issues?
  2. B

Yeah seriously, I swore it was him too!
  3. B

The Corviknight in the trailer sounded like Cathcart (specifically his Croconaw voice). I'm gonna guess the voice pool will still primarily be the NY group, with some LA guys sprinkled in.
  4. B

While I have a few issues with how the dub is handled these days, one thing I cannot deny is that everyone who works on it is extremely talented, most especially the actors. Good job to everyone involved once again!
  5. B

Is that for true? The only place I ever found a date was on his IMDB page, so I'm never quite sure. If so, wow!
  6. B

Wonder how old Mr. Parsons is. He's a real trooper.
  7. B

With the announcement of this "new" anime series, I wonder if DuArt will still be handling it, if it's really that much of a radical change (which has yet to be seen). I'd imagine it would, considering they're doing the new Mewtwo movie which'll be out by the time this anime is out/announced and...
  8. B

I always thought Sean Schemmel would be good in the role ever since I first saw Guzma. I know he's not in NY anymore, but I still think he'd be a good choice. Dan Green's a good one, too!
  9. B

I knew that voice sounded familiar. BROOKLYN RAGE!
  10. B

Aw man, I'm actually a bit upset about this. She was really good as Lyra and Iris (even though the latter was a bit of a grating character), alongside everything else she did. I'm gonna miss hearing her!