• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. A

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Eon Master: swarming pokemon are easier as they have a high encounter rate. Any pokemon with a high encounter rate makes good practice. think bidoof, shinx, shellos. Also look for places with large patches of grass. Route 222, where skitty swarm, has a...
  2. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Turble: Congrats!!!! That is one of the hardest to chain. Way to go :-)
  3. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar POkemon1234: Congrats, that great! Turble: I'm so sorry. It really sucks when that happens. Sorry :-(
  4. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Pokemon1234: It is always good to take a break. I've had some very unlucky streaks, and it is best to walk away for a bit and come back fresh. Remember to take your time. You may be making a mistake without realizing it. Slow down and follow the "rules"...
  5. A

On the Origin of Species: Poochyena and Mightyena: Investigating the inspirations beh

Re: On the Origin of Species: Poochyena and Mightyena: Investigating the inspirations Another great article. Thanks for these. I've always found humor in how lions and hyenas seem to have been given reverse roles from those they play in nature. Thanks again :-)
  6. A

Dalek_Who; your future....

Hey, welcome :-) Love the name! Hope you have fun, I don't know if we even have a live chat here. Just find topics you're into and start posting :-)
  7. A

On the Origin of Species: Farfetch'd: Investigating the inspirations behind Pokémon

Re: On the Origin of Species: Farfetch'd: Investigating the inspirations behind Pokém LOL, this was great. Your artcles are always good, but I find it hilarious that Farfetch'd is based on a saying. We need an ice pokemon with a backpack for all our grandparents who had to walk to school in...
  8. A

CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, region r

Re: CoroCoro scan reveals Generation V information: Starters, player characters, regi I like the new characters. I love the girl with the ball cap and crazy ponytail - my hair does that on humid days. But, COME ON, jean cut offs with the pockets hanging out? Can I please get one pokegirl...
  9. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar joey.298: Here is a link to Totoro's awsome guide. It is a great place to start and if you still have any questions, feel free to ask us :-) http://totorosinsights.weebly.com/ Good luck everyone :-)
  10. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Nooshers: We all wish we had that kind of luck, congrat! sstargate1995: WOW! That is a good day of chaining! Congrats! Good Luck everyone :-)
  11. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar If you saw the sparkles of a shiny patch, then it was chained. If you walked into a normal looking patch and there was a shiny pokemon in it, then it was random. Remember that each pokemon added to you chain increases the chance that a shiny patch will...
  12. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Fraser: Congrats on the chained shinies :-) Great job! It fun to see those shinie patches isn't it? As for random shinies, I've gotten tentacool, bidoof, gastley, roslie, and starley - not all on the same game pak Good Luck Everyone :-)
  13. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Hey guys! and Welcome! XshinylucarioX: Swarms are always a great place to start. I really helps get into the swing of things. Eevees are not impossable. Anything in the garden just takes A LOT of patience and practice. Wavemstr Elk: I'm sorry to...
  14. A

4th Gen Trainer's Travelog

Re: Trainer's Travelog I just made it sprout tower in my Silver. Started with totodile, now at 11. The rest of my team now: ratata 7, spearow 8, geodude 8, and weedle 6. I love the new look and I can't wait to try out the walker.
  15. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Dave B: Good luck in that sand storm, I hope you get them. NyaChan: You are right, it doesn't have to be 40 to get a shiny. Each pokemon added to your chain increases your chances. I believe each one cuts the odds in half. If you do the math (and many...
  16. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar My ditto chain broke when the phone rang today. I looked up and did not see the notice that my repel ran out. You just can't get distracted while doing this. But I did manage 7 shiny dittos, most of which are modest :-)
  17. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Tyler212: Thanks, I actually learned that too. My sync is a lvl 100 ev trained espeon. Now I switch out to my lv5 zigzagoon (picks up nuggets)so they are easier to catch ;-) Update, I did get a good run on my second attempt and have already caught 2...
  18. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Hey :-) I had a few hours today and tried chaining dittos. Got to 33 when it broke. Not bad considering how long its been. I may have time to try again. Good luck everyone :-)
  19. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Lukan: Thank you, these look great! I use a similar method by outlining with a sharpie on a screen protector. This method really helps with those situations where it is hard to tell if the fourth or third patches are further away. Thanks again :-)
  20. A

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar EeveeBreeder: Dittos are great pokemon to chain and chaining them is the about the only way to get a legit shiny ditto. But if you are just starting out with chaining, I would recommend your swarming pokemon. The trophy garden is a tough place to start.