• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. J

Wanted: Focus Sash

Yep
  2. J

Wanted: Focus Sash

I can give Feebas, Legendaries, and DW Pokemon in return. Multiple if necessary. I'll be on until 2:30 am PST or after 1 pm PST.
  3. J

Wanted: Pokérus

Actually, I do think it's appropriate. Now that I have Pokerus, I can also offer it to you along with these other traders. Unlike a legendary or shiny Pokemon, Pokerus can be replicated and shared. If Roi doesn't have anything you want, I can hook you up.
  4. J

Yep! See you in wifi club! I have a Jolly one with Overgrow, and an Impish one with Chlorophyll
  5. J

I have a bulbasaur
  6. J

I have a female DW Gible if you'd like it. What are you looking for?
  7. J

I'm going to tag along and say I need Pokerus too :(
  8. J

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Usually the VG Northwest Regional Championships are in Seattle or Portland, but I did a search and the closest place seems to be California! Is it still too early to tell where it will be, or do I need to book a flight to Santa Clara?
  9. J

Wanted - Brave Ditto

OH GOD PLEASE. I am at my breeding wits end. I have some Eevee with Helping Hand and Feebas as well as other Pokemon and items that I can offer. Ask and I'll see if I have it :)
  10. J

Wanted: Happiny or Chansey with Hidden Ability

Sorry I missed you! I was out pretty late. I'll be on today (Monday) around 5:30 pm PST if that works!
  11. J

Thanks! My FC is 4170 1199 6240. I'll be on in a few hours. Do you have AIM, Steam, xfire, or any other instant messaging systems? I can get back to you that way, or I'll just PM you :)
  12. J

Omg thank you. PM me or post here when you're ready :)
  13. J

/GEN V: Black Dog's Breeding

Re: Down South Breedin' Thanks! Would it also be possible to get that Spiritomb with 28+ IV in Defense and Sp. Defense? I'll pay you with 4 Pokemon and items on your list.
  14. J

/GEN V: Black Dog's Breeding

Re: Down South Breedin' Hello! Would it be possible to get a calm male Spiritomb in Gen IV? Thanks!
  15. J

Looking for a mudkip

This is a few days late, but if you haven't gotten Mudkip already, I can also offer one. Is there a specific nature that you'd like? I'll accept whatever, but Iron would be cool.
  16. J

I am aware that Blissey with the Hidden Ability, Healer, was available during a Christmas event. If anyone could breed and trade these Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities - Happiny with Friend Guard or Chansey with Healer - that would be swell. I do not have any shinies, but can offer Feebas...
  17. J

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Should I import all my D/P/Pt Pokemon to B/W now or wait for B/W2?
  18. J

Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

Just wanted to say that I have received the CD! Sorry my post is late, but thanks for the sweet tunes. I played that shit as soon as I opened it and rocked out harcore.
  19. J

Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

OH MAN. I AM SO PSYCHED TO BLAST THIS SOUNDTRACK OUT OF MY CAR SPEAKERS WITH THE WINDOWS DOWN. 2.B.A.MASTER
  20. J

Anime Simple Questions and Simple Answers

What episode is this from? Thanks.