• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. T

All Starters and more, PokeBank help.

Uh it's not right ? That's what my friend code is, weird enough. Would you mind if I just added you and we go from there?
  2. T

All Starters and more, PokeBank help.

Larvitar and torchic for Zygarde and Xerneas? My FC is 3308 5439 7443
  3. T

Awkward X and Y moments

I always felt awkward after battling Serena, like that face she makes? Then my friend was like "maybe she should come at you with a full team quit half steppin" but then I battled her AGAIN and probably will before the E4 and still feel bad
  4. T

Black/White (2) Battle Tournament

Is now a good time?
  5. T

Tomorrow I'm available from tiis time to like 9pm
  6. T

A Dummy's Guide to Pokémon Battling

LadyScathach; that did make sense, thanks for your reply!
  7. T

I'd be cool with that
  8. T

A Dummy's Guide to Pokémon Battling

Hey uh, thanks! I knew about natures and stuff but I have a few questions. I got a Docile lucario but it's stats didn't distribute evenly I feel like it's because I used the macho brace which raised its attack but it's def is real suspect/low. Any reason for that? I've also learned/know about...
  9. T

Strange yet Effective Strategies

All of these are interesting Trick room teams Mollywhoped me recently. Gotta amend my teams issues with bulky types
  10. T

Pkmn adoption center

guy is my trainer name, sorry dude It says the trainer code is wrong?
  11. T

Looking to complete National Dex!

We have contact!
  12. T

Yea I'm still interested @;eva Ill be in the wifi room Power lens on the gigalith
  13. T

Hey never mind nothing to see here I got power bands and lenses on black 2 so I can trade you those on some pokes for a Lapras or magnezone 20 min cool? FC is 0004 2151 4725
  14. T

Pkmn adoption center

solosis and FC is 0004 3681 5529 for white 2
  15. T

Post reserved Double battles Name guy (black 2) FC:0004 2151 4725 Pokemon participating Zoroark Garchomp Infernape named Xipil Scizor Venusaur Electivire
  16. T

Jacko's Pokemon Trading Centre (Lack of a batter name :( XD)

Hitmonchan and gallade????? Quagsire too if you're feeling kind? FC 0004 3681 5529 for white 2 or 0004 2151 4725
  17. T

Pkmn adoption center

I will be there Saturday most definitely
  18. T

I've got mewtwo and I can trade you him for adamant gible
  19. T

COMPLETE: Striking Back: Memoirs of a Clone (MATURE)

Aww snap, can't wait for the finale