• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. F

Mafia PokeMafia (End Game) Game Killed

Groggily, you open your eyes, head throbbing heavily. Looking around, you appear to be in the forest; and that's when it clicks. You are one of the few survivors of a horrible plane crash, having crash-landed on a deserted island in the middle of the ocean. It appears the plane is ON FIRE, and...
  2. F

Teh Fwee's shop of Spriteyness!

Hi everybody! Okay, so I've discovered I have a love for making sprites and whatnot so I decided to open up a sprite shop! So... I guess first I'll post a couple of examples of my work, and then I'll tell you what else I can do. Lava... things...; Trainer Sprites...