• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. T

Hey, please rate my team!

Okay so I guess some background info would be good to give you guys. I just got back into pokemon circa black/black 2, and the last version I played was gold/silver, so it's been a while. I've taken on the steep learning curve and I think I've done alright in making a team. I've beaten the PWT...
  2. T

Hello, just got back into the game and I am loving it.

Hello, I haven't played Pokemon in a while (not counting smash bros and using Lucario in Brawl) but recently my little brother gave me his 3DS and I got Pokemon Black 2, which made me nerd out on this game once again. As a college student, I do my best to find decent time to get some playing in...