• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Poke Dragon

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

(I'm doing that as well.) This odd Nickit is trying to eat me despite the possibility of being frozen from the inside. I thought humans were the only creatures capable of stupidity.
  2. Poke Dragon

So you are really underestimating my icy powers, an entire area's climate became cold because of my presence alone. My icy powers are powerful enough to flash-freeze any who threaten me.
  3. Poke Dragon

Being upbeat doesn't solve the problem of having a void to fill.
  4. Poke Dragon

Looks like Ghetsis has been taken away, good, I don't need any power-hungry fools going after me.
  5. Poke Dragon

I will not allow Ghetsis to misuse my powers again, his Hydreigon used to scare me, but I have gotten stronger since then. He will lose either way if he decides to face me again, becoming frozen or not.
  6. Poke Dragon

Hmm, what are these humans trying to do by opening wormholes everywhere? They will anger Palkia if they don't stop, and we can't have the keepers of time and space angry, especially at each other.
  7. Poke Dragon

And I'm not allowed to chase after Reshiram and Zekrom because of human reasons, but I did that anyways so do whatever you want here.
  8. Poke Dragon

I will simply observe this party, not much use in risking getting captured again.
  9. Poke Dragon

Well well, looks like some of the most dangerous humans came back to haunt us all. If Ghetsis thinks he can misuse my powers again, he will be a human popsicle if he ever tries to capture me again.
  10. Poke Dragon

You got a trustworthy trainer, it's hard to find one these days. So, how does it feel to be turned into a giant?
  11. Poke Dragon

Well, at least that kind of thing hasn't happened back at Unova.
  12. Poke Dragon

It's not what they had done to me, it's the destruction they had done to an entire region because they couldn't put their one-sided beliefs aside. The humans who commanded them did the right thing into turning them into stones, they hoped nobody would reawake them at all.
  13. Poke Dragon

Do not worry, as next time I see both Reshiram and Zekrom, I will turn them back into their stones from which they will never be awoken again. I will make sure of that. My powers will not be abused like that again.
  14. Poke Dragon

No matter which era humanity is in, there will always be wars between truth and ideals as long as Reshiram and Zekrom remain free. I must stop them permanently for these wars to be over for good.
  15. Poke Dragon

It's not easy to move on when you have your literal pieces waging destructive wars against each other.
  16. Poke Dragon

Well, I only absorb what was once part of me, as such, I absorb Reshiram or Zekrom because they were once part of me.
  17. Poke Dragon

I am able to absorb one of them for the time being, I went to a scientist who told me he is working to find a way for me to be able to absorb both. He also told me that I will need to have some of my power back for his method to work. So I would appreciate finding either one of the other two...
  18. Poke Dragon

Why would you want to weaken the soil? If we aren't battling then you can help me find Reshiram and Zekrom, they always seem to fly far away whenever we split. I would hate for there to be another Truth vs Ideals war happen.
  19. Poke Dragon

Good move choice, but not enough to weaken me! *Uses Dragon Claw*
  20. Poke Dragon

Ah, so you want to battle me? I accept your challenge, but I will not hold back.