• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

What was I supposed to do when I referenced SiIvaGunner? He only uploads high quality rips. Anyways, the Kisume suddenly decide to stun each other in a fit of curiosity. It's so much of an overwhelming success, that they're basically knocked out for a few posts. The 7 Ena spawn more Turrons...
  2. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

I steal a Duplic-8-inator from Doofenschmirtz's giant menacing skyscraper, modify it into a "higher quality" version of it, and put that in the cupboard. Every turn, the HQ Duplic-8-inator will duplicate items like the original version, but instead multiplying the amount by 8 like the original...
  3. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

You can only add OR remove a item, not both on the same turn. I'll have to confiscate that Ashe guy, since keeping the black hole in will probably suck him up anyways. The Cupboard is empty, so the next person needs to add two items.
  4. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

The Egg hatches into a Baby Yoshi, but it doesn't live long. Meanwhile, I put a Strawberry-Flavored Blackhole from early on. It sucks up everything except itself, then just hovers there. If you eat it, you implode, but any other way of disposing of it is fine. Cupboard: Strawberry-Flavored...
  5. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

I bring in Sailor Pluto's Father's Magical Clone. I don't really care about anime, but thus, since I don't watch that Magical Girl crap, and am not willing to add Sailor Pluto herself, he exists now, and he can summon stuff from the Past of the Cupboard just like Sailor Pluto herself. The thing...
  6. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

I insert a Sylladex from Homestuck. It got destroyed before actually being used. Twice. Sylladex's Effects: * Nothing much... At least until somebody decides to insert a Fetch Modus! I hit the ? Block and get a Muncher. Cupboard: ? Block Arlo Porcupuffer Amane Kanata Onnanoko Sylladex Muncher
  7. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

I remove Charles Calvin, negating 's effect as the new Cupboard hasn't been touched by and thus making it safe to say his name. Since JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE Stands are rather powerful, it turns out, it really IS the greatest plan, Charles. RESTART! CUPBOARD:
  8. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

I add the Jukebox Smasher 3000. As long as it's in the cupboard, all Jukebox-like objects are smashed. Greg Wiggle's depressed once again, and, so he doesn't get depressed a third time, decides to go with the other Wiggles to cake heaven. A magic cake thingy turns Greg and the other Wiggles into...
  9. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

I smash the Magical Jukebox for personal reasons. Also, the Pie isn't a Spongebob reference, but is still allowed to be removed anyway. I should've mentioned earlier that if you DID know the reference, the Pie could be removed without it detonating. ...Oh, and there's cake again, for anyone who...
  10. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

I put yet another pie in the cupboard. This one's explosive blueberry. Astronaut Honoka goes back in time a few days, and instead of doing anything productive, retroactively corrects her name in the last post. SMG4!Mario annoys SMG4 while SMG4!Luigi tries to get away from the nonsense. This...
  11. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

The Pie-Flavored Black Hole sucks up everything in the cupboard due to the last two posts not doing it's effects, in turn due to the me forgetting to mention it's effects are still there. I somehow put a ransomware on MS-DOS, ruining the OS. A Time-Traveling Technician warps in takes the faulty...
  12. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

chibighost, you were supposed to update all the timers. Well, I won't be lazy, and update the countdowns. You also need to remember to do all the effects so they all happen. Finally, black holes collapses on their own, you don't just SAY they collapse when you want them to, chibighost. Why am I...
  13. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

The Time Lock re-syncs itself and the window. I insert the Pie-Flavored Black Hole. Pie-Flavored Black Hole's Effects: Sucks up a minimum of 5 target items each turn. If it can't, sucks up everything in the cupboard, including itself, then adds a cupboard destroying item. Other effects can't add...
  14. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

The Time Lock re-syncs. Mother Penguin barfs ouWHAT THE CRAP HOW DID THAT GET BACK HERE?! Monokuma kills Monomi for absolutely no reason whatsoever, and adds a P-Switch. Brewster makes another cup of coffee, but soon after the Munchlaxes eat all the cups of coffee again. The Magic Paintbrush...
  15. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

Alright, then... Omnipotent Pineapple & Mother Penguin die by Omnipotent Pineapple. out of nowhere, Monokuma kills Brewster, and adds another geode. Munchlax eats the 1.5 cups of coffee instead of drinking it, bypassing said rule. Meanwhile, a seemingly familiar sight has snuck in... Cupboard...
  16. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

The Timelock re-syncs. Meanwhile, I murder Mother Penguin. Omnipotent Pineapple makes itself erase the entirety of the existance (cupboard included) from existence after seeing its Revivor murdered, bypassing the Timelock due to omnipotency, leaving some suspicious items. Void: Swirly Sucker...
  17. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

I put in a Malfunctioning Malfunctioning Time Machine. Everything resets from the beginning, but not really. now stop let's stop ping-ponging, it's getting annoying. We desperately need a reset, and I'll be going on vacation. Cupboard: Chocolate Chip Eggs A cookie
  18. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

I put in a Black Hole, clearing the entire cupboard. We really need a reset. There was too many objects. Cupboard: <empty> *Remember, next person adds 2 objects!*
  19. thenamethatwillbeshownwi-

In the Cupboard!

I use the pencil to tack "Destroyer" onto the end of "Dimensional Merging Device", and put in... THE STICKY NUKE. It'll clean up the mess that is the contents of this cupboard. Effect: Destroys everything in 3 turns. Can't be removed until that happens. Also negates all other effects. I use the...