• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Regnethkor

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

No. It’s like our world’s version of wires. I’ve heard that in other universes there is no such thing as infinite energy, but Redstone is truly infinite. It’s sad we don’t have any way of getting it out of our own world.
  2. Regnethkor

Redstone engineering is amazing, when you think about it.
  3. Regnethkor

the sheer power of Redstone...
  4. Regnethkor

Nah
  5. Regnethkor

No. *fires crossbow*
  6. Regnethkor

There is nothing. We have become darkness. I wonder if I’m even a Pillager still, or if I have become something far worse.
  7. Regnethkor

Nearest ocean monument is around a few million light years away from y'all. Sorry, but they dont generate on your planet(s).
  8. Regnethkor

To be honest, I'm starting to question why villagerkind uses emeralds as a universal currency. They've gone so far down in value that they're nearly worthless at this point (then again, changing the currency won't solve that problem). And also I have no idea why we chose emeralds in the first...
  9. Regnethkor

i don't care unless it's emeralds
  10. Regnethkor

-Funky#0000 has logged into the chat Dunno where all those duplicate Funkies came from... maybe MKWii's broken stats... hmm... I'll have to look into that. Anyway, how's your day going?
  11. Regnethkor

Yes, but a Goomy is not a fully grown dragon, and as such could fit into larger bags.
  12. Regnethkor

You know the dragon cannot fit into the bag when the dragon rips the bag.
  13. Regnethkor

Didn't know these 'bag' and 'prison' things existed in your world. All we have are shulker boxes and chambers and stuff
  14. Regnethkor

Huh? What was that? A Pillager? Guys we need more golems! through the power of gossip an iron golem magically spawns
  15. Regnethkor

That is exactly why we make Iron Golems. They're meant to scare the wicked straight back to their outpost
  16. Regnethkor

Hrr... We here at the Pillager Outpost do not take too kindly to hackemessage cutsI think we gottem
  17. Regnethkor

Fisk fisk
  18. Regnethkor

I wouldn't know...
  19. Regnethkor

I think my business would probably be better seen elsewhere. I'll be back outside working hours.
  20. Regnethkor

I'm pretty sure there's some red sand a few kilometers from our village... we could get it shipped over from there.