• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. CrystaI

Food for thought: Interviews of M20 staffs

The 20th aniversary movie Pokemon: I Choose You was a very big matter not only for the Pokemon franchise, but it is also for the Japanese anime industry and Japanese pop-culture. That's why, there were quite many interviews hold by different people from different mass medias, asking the staffs...
  2. CrystaI

Pokemon Anime Continuity Discussion Thread

Referred back to these thread: Pokemon SM is NOT continuation of XY(&Z) PREVIEW: - M20: I Choose You! With the current M20 information become a big debate on the possibility that it is an alternative universe, what about the TV series? Is the Ash Ketchum we are seeing currently in SM saga the...
  3. CrystaI

Pokemon SM is NOT continuation of XY(&Z)

Tweeted by Mima Masafumi, the Sound Director of Pokemon Anime: View: https://twitter.com/Sunma47/status/799013157435883520 Translation: Therefore he suggested: View: https://twitter.com/Sunma47/status/799013201702580227 Translation: ......I see ............OK. So, Pokemon Anime must now...
  4. CrystaI

Evolution of Pokemon

This is something that just came up in my mind recently that I feel like wanting to ask everyone. How do you deal with the concept of "Evolution" of pokemon within fan-fiction? That includes not only normal evolution, but also Forme Changes and Mega Evolution and any other unmentioned...
  5. CrystaI

DISCUSSION: Journey Fic Discussion

Recently on another Pokemon forum fanfic section, the topic of journey fic was often being discussed, so I was a bit curious, as I am also writing one. What I wanted to know, is the general thought of the genre "journey fic" within the Pokemon fanfic community. How one sees it? What do you...
  6. CrystaI

Disconnection between the Pokemon Anime and Game?

The Anime was always there to promote the Game series, it follows tightly to the release date of game, and using the settings of the game world. (Though, despite that they were not that faithful in adapting the story) In the recent months, Anime renewed the title to become Pokemon XY&Z...
  7. CrystaI

Discussion: Story-writing and storytelling of Pokemon games

This is a question that I felt like always wanted to ask for these several years, but was unclear what should I ask. After I read Beth Pavell's blog today, I now had a clear picture of what I wanted to ask. I wanted to know, what is everyone's opinions on the story plot of Pokemon games? Not...
  8. CrystaI

Difficult to make time to write......

I graduated my university, so it is time to get on track with my real-life, where I got myself an occupation and start the life like a normal civilian recently. But then, it is really getting frustrating that my fanfic writing hobby need to halt for even longer, not only due to work, but also my...
  9. CrystaI

What is the requirement to be a competent trainer?

I feel like asking this question after all the discussion I saw on another forum about the anime BW Cameron, and also Ash's performance during BW league, where the discussion extended further into Ash's overall performance throughout the entire anime. Although this concern of mine started from...
  10. CrystaI

Pokemon Art Academy thread

I see there is not a single thread in this entire forum to discuss this game (If this can be called as a "game" by literal meaning), so I wanted to make this thread to see others' opinion and any other discussion related to this game. Though, I don't expect a lot of people actually go buy and...
  11. CrystaI

Is the anime connected to the game development?

This is just a sudden question I wanted to ask. Is the director board of Pokemon anime connected to the development team of Pokemon game department? Do the anime team note about the new games that are under development? Do they ever told by the game department side of what kind of story plot...
  12. CrystaI

I'm looking for official popularity votes of Pokemon anime characters

I want to know about the legitimate popularity of Pokemon anime in Japan (and worldwide). Does anyone know any of the past votes relating anything to Pokemon anime from official sources? I think TV Tokyo or Pokemon Company or some others made votes before in the past, about the audience's...
  13. CrystaI

The expectation gap of Pokemon anime

After all these years of observing the Pokemon anime and behaviour of anime fandom, it seems like there exist such a big gap between the expectations (or should I say preconceived notion? Or conceptual bias? Whatever one wants to called) from the fandom and the end result that is presented...
  14. CrystaI

Would you watch the Pokemon anime if it revamp every several years?

The question in the thread of "Would the anime be as successful today if they replaced Ash early on?" just consequentially makes me wonder the preference of the audience. Using the exact same condition as proposed in the OP of the above-mentioned thread, assuming that Ash (and also his friend...
  15. CrystaI

How the anime supposed to be in your opinion?

The Pokemon anime fandom had many opinions about the anime of what and how it should had turn out, what kind of storywriting is the best for the franchise, what kind of plot it should went through, what kind of character should be put in, and/or may be kind of ending it should receive. So...
  16. CrystaI

How to incorporate item usage during Pokemon battle in the fic?

I never tried to use item during Pokemon battles in any of my past fic, because I do not know how to incorporate it in writings. But recently, I wanted to tried to make use of it, because I was trying the competitive gameplay strategies within writings. But the problem I found about competitive...
  17. CrystaI

General thought on Legendary Pokemon in the anime

I would like to ask about the opinions of everyone about the Legendary Pokemons that appears in the anime. Not only the movies, but also the normal TV series, the chronicles and/or OVA such as the Origin. For my personal opinion, during the beginning series of the show like in the OS, the...
  18. CrystaI

How to manage time management?

I wanted to ask for advice on making time for ones to sit down quietly and write one's own fic. Currently, my real life was like a mess, where lot of things happens (and going to happen) within these several months, make me unable to quiet down at least for an hour to write my fic. For all...
  19. CrystaI

Do you intended to watch the Pokemon anime forever?

I just feel like asking this question when I had read so many post on the Pokemon Anime section. Pokemon anime had already lasted for 16 years, yet Ash Ketchum is going nowhere, not even any closer to his goal of being a Pokemon Master. We don't know when he will reach his dream (Probably...
  20. CrystaI

How to create a charismatic character?

This is one question I came up when I was reading an article about the heightening of story plot but yet lowering of characteristics in recent Japanese animes. So, my question is: How one can create a charismatic character? Firstly, WHAT IS CHARISMA? Charisma, by literally meaning, is a...