• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. S

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Watched a bit before getting on here this morning... Tegami Bachi REVERSE episodes 1, 2 Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! 4 Code LYOKO 23 Bleach (...Whichever one is on right now at 12:15 EST) Gonna watch episode 24 of Code LYOKO after I watch Kakkaishi here after Bleach, a favorite episode...
  2. S

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl episodes 189 and 190
  3. S

Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl episodes 187 & 188
  4. S

the talking thread! :D

Why would I, Rayne, or $aturn sticky something that already exists, even as a sticky at that?
  5. S

Qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm...

Random Messages Thread Conversational Chat Thread The former is the randomosity you are trying to invoke here, and the latter makes up for the 'talking' part. Conversations can arise in both, and they tend to be at least somewhat random. We don't really need an amalgamation of them both at...
  6. S

Metronome Moments

It wasn't me, it was actually a random battler in the Battle Tower in Pearl, in 2008, iirc... A Clefairy used Metronome, and out came Judgment... o.o
  7. S

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Senior pictures are never a bad thing. ^^
  8. S

Do you like cheese?

<3 Cheese! I use it all the time in my cooking! The only thing I don't like about cheese is that I don't live near a quality cheese shop D: Camembert, gouda, parmigiano-reggiano (The king of cheese, right thar.), neufchatel, mascarpone, good ol' American cream cheese, mozzarella, grana...
  9. S

Music What music are you currently listening to?

YUI - Winding Road
  10. S

Sarah Brightman - The Phantom of the Opera (ft. Chris Thompson)
  11. S

YUI - Sea
  12. S

Kei Wakakusa - Hand of God
  13. S

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

This image is apparently official artwork for the Old Sea Map, which probably needs confirmation on that, but whether it is or not, could someone interpret it for me? Any time spent would be greatly appreciated. *To clarify, I'm asking for an interpretation of the MAP. ;)
  14. S

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

That's the turth, Ryuu, even all the way across the country. :3
  15. S

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Venison, anyone?