• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. TPrower

Caption the Screenshot! (V2)

2. TPrower

3. TPrower

4. TPrower

5. TPrower

6. TPrower

7. TPrower

8. TPrower

9. TPrower

10. TPrower

11. TPrower

12. TPrower

13. TPrower

14. TPrower

15. TPrower

Revamping an Old Fic

Here's what I have so far as a start: As Jim is the stand-in for Hilbert from Black and White, he lives in Nuvema Town with Cheren and Bianca as his best friends. His dad's off traveling in other regions, but writes occasionally. His mother is in delicate health, so Jim has elected to stay at...
  16. TPrower

Oleana: I'm not sure how to feel about this, sir. On the one hand, you were given a more in-depth and sympathetic motive for wanting to use Eternatus to power Galar. On the other hand, you're far too eager to watch Eternatus threaten our whole region. Rose: I'm sorry, Oleana, did you say...
  17. TPrower

Revamping an Old Fic

Thanks a bunch for your feedback, everyone. I really appreciate it, and it’s already gotten the gears turning in the direction I think I wanna go in. Another thing I’ve wondered is, depending on the region, how do you gauge how long it takes to get from one town to the next, since it takes...
  18. TPrower

Revamping an Old Fic

Hi, folks. I’ve been having a pretty bad case of writer’s block, though it’s for revitalizing an old fic of mine rather than writing a new one, though one of the questions I have could perhaps lend itself to helping make future stories. Long ago, I wrote the Jim Saga, an adaptation of Black and...
  19. TPrower

Been entirely too long since I posted to this thread, so there's much I've missed, lol
  20. TPrower

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Well, you DID order the Cinnabar special, so it needs to cool. Waiter, there's a Bounsweet in my soup!