• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. B

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I'm not sure if this has been already said but here are the possible types considering what has been used: Fighting, Flying, Poison, Ground, Rock, Bug, Dragon, Ghost, Dark, Steel.
  2. B

What do you want in Gen 6?

I want Holon. You could have Pokemon of different types, like a fire-type kingdra or something like that. It would definitely be quite different, so it might have to be a spin-off or something.
  3. B

Your favorite Pokemon type?

I like Ghost and Psychic types. I'm not sure why, though.
  4. B

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

Diglett cave. Every step you encounter a Diglett/Dugtrio, they lock you in the battle, and they have strong enough moves to take out one of your Pokemon, making the journey through almost entirely luck-based.
  5. B

Last Poster Wins [v5]

I win
  6. B

Last Poster Wins [v5]

I win because I am just popping in.
  7. B

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Does anyone know how the AI's work in any main series Pokemon game?
  8. B

1000 Things To Do in Walmart When You're Bored

#376 Get some friends to bring a cardboard tube/meter stick. (bring 1 yourself) Break into spontaneous sword-fights.
  9. B

1000 Things To Do in Walmart When You're Bored

#348: Talk with friends in a made-up language. Then try to talk to employees in it.
  10. B

B2W2 Gym Leaders confirmed: Revealed on B2W2 guidebook cover

Yes! New gym leaders! Doesn't it worry anyone that Pokemon Black and White 2 is coming out in a week(Japan) and we don't even know what order the gym leaders are in, not to mention where they live, or almost anything about Pkmn B/W 2?
  11. B

Which Pokemon Generation is thel Best Overall?

I find Generation III the best pokemon-wise. Mainly because it was my first generation and it came out with 2 pseudo-legendaries.
  12. B

This or That! (Pokemon)

Watchog. Banette or Wobbuffet?
  13. B

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

Take five in my pants. Five what?
  14. B

Do you use the GTS?

No. I don`t really have any use.
  15. B

Which pokemon game did you have the most fun with?

Pokemon FireRed. Pokemon Emerald is a close second.
  16. B

Randomly Witnessed Glitches (By Personal Experience)

I was using my Pearl, with a cheat for infinite health.(I had used it before and it worked perfectly) I was trying to catch Giratina. Giratina used some attacking move on my Empoleon, so I pressed whatever button needed to get infinite health a few times. My Empoleon's health went to 0, refilled...
  17. B

Do you have a 3DS already ?

I got one when they were $250.00. I don't have may games and I am waiting for the right ones.
  18. B

What would your first Pokemon be?

Arceus. :) Legendaries aside, it would be fun to kill your Rival with a Wobbuffet. But, I would probably choose a Shuppet.
  19. B

Will the new BW2 rival be a rival for Ash?

I don't know, it might be BW2 rival. I kinda need more info.
  20. B

Satoshi to have a new rival

It might be Hamika or whatever her name is.