• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. B

Trainer AI

How do AIs decide what to do?
  2. B

Where do I put this puestion

I have a question about how trainers work. Where do start a thread about it?
  3. B

20 Questions

I found a thread giving away a Shiny Salamance if you could guess the user's favorite pokemon. I am thinking of a Pokemon(not Banette or Wobbuffet) which is my 3rd favorite and you have to try to guess it with 20 clues. (You can go over) Example: (Person 1: #1: Is it green? Person 2...
  4. B

Contest Flygon vs Volcarona

Which is better? I couldn't find a thread like this, so I made it.
  5. B

Posting challenge

Your posts must contain a J, Q, X, and/or an Z, and/or can't contain any E's (Except for proper nouns). Posts also must make sense. In every post, ask a sentence and answer the previous one. (If you are really stuck, ask a viable synonym for the word you are stuck on) I can't find...
  6. B

Holon/new video games

Do you think there should be a pokemon game that takes place in Holon? How about one with anime-style battling? Post your ideas/comments here!