• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Alolan Ninetales

Snowpoint Academy OOC thread

@Lone_Garurumon @Flaze @Rocket Queen @Prez @Midorikawa @Mad Max @Ananfal @SpatiallyRendering @Gengarzilla @Yun @Ryoma Maser @Naoto This is where you can post any questions, ideas, comments! If you want to say anything here, feel free to. ^^
  2. Alolan Ninetales

Start Ups Snowpoint Academy

Winter seemed to be year around in the area surrounding Snowpoint City, and the part of Mt. Coronet that faced it. Heavy snow and unforgiving winds howled, yet there was no sound. The academy was well cloaked in the constant precipitation. However, it is a well known academy within the Sinnoh...
  3. Alolan Ninetales

Notice Welcome our newest staff member!

If you haven't seen the latest results of the staff drive, I'm pleased to announce that @Midorikawa has joined us in the ranks as RP staff. I know she'll make a wonderful asset to the team, and will do a great job. So please join me in welcoming her as the newest Rp mod! Congratulations!
  4. Alolan Ninetales

Deep within in the Sinnoh Region, there's an academy that stands in the outskirts of Snowpoint City. It is based near Mt. Coronet, and is surrounded by woods, lakes, and the caves within Mt. Coronet's walls. It has been called one of the more prestigious academies throughout Sinnoh. Students...