• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Maverick Nate

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Sorry about that. Some users who usually don't do anything in the TCG have begun adding information for it in vast amounts, and I haven't been able to double check everything they've been doing. Glad to see another detail, collecting-oriented person taking the time to check those too!
  2. Maverick Nate

Bulbapedia Furigana

Also, the use on Restored Pokémon shouldn't be there. It just hasn't been repaired after someone went around on a ton of auxiliary TCG pages and fiddled with a ton of stuff. PErsonally, I think tooltips are the option we should be using
  3. Maverick Nate

Bulbawiki site issues thread

In addition to having specific pages not save for me, the email user function is getting wrecked in the same exact way. I can't seem to use it at all. edit: I was actually unable to get any edit to save at all today.
  4. Maverick Nate

Oddishnews:Junichi Masuda frozen after Ice Bucket Challenge mishap: Game Freak Direct

Re: Oddishnews:Junichi Masuda frozen after Ice Bucket Challenge mishap: Game Freak Di Not to mention ANY sort of merchandise going on in any place in the world. The entire Spooky Party promotion in Japan for Halloween. New 2015 Pokémon Calendar announced for Germany, the one, two, three new...
  5. Maverick Nate

Oddishnews:Junichi Masuda frozen after Ice Bucket Challenge mishap: Game Freak Direct

Re: Oddishnews:Junichi Masuda frozen after Ice Bucket Challenge mishap: Game Freak Di Why is Bulbanews focusing on writing fake news when there are so many real news stories that aren't published.
  6. Maverick Nate

Mega Gengar-EX featured in CoroCoro: Dialga-EX, Aegislash-EX also shown

I moreso enjoy what Ravine does with Mewtwo-EX
  7. Maverick Nate

Bulbanews Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I think if possible, a character palette on the New Article Assistant is needed and would be appreciated
  8. Maverick Nate

May Gym Challenge Pack contents fully revealed: Krookodile-EX, Tyrunt, Enhanced Hamme

Re: May Gym Challenge Pack contents fully revealed: Krookodile-EX, Tyrunt, Enhanced H We chose 'Foul Play Coin' because it is exactly matches the Japanese name for the game move Foul Play.
  9. Maverick Nate

This problem will be addressed within the next few weeks as we near closer to the month of our information drive for merchandise: 'Merchandise May'.
  10. Maverick Nate

Pokémon anime to stream on Netflix: Two seasons to be available starting March 1

Now I'm simply waiting for them to announce Johto and Hoenn adventures on HBO Go. That's the next logical step, right?
  11. Maverick Nate

Bulbapedia Candidates for merging/moving/mainspacing/splitting discussion thread

Half a week and no comments! =[ I think the merge is appropriate and fine. For the split, I think one page is fine too. Kiseki, as the itunes listing lists it as KISEKI, I think it should be moved. One seems appropriate as there are many meaning for "1" that should be considered. For the...
  12. Maverick Nate

Bulbapedia Candidates for merging/moving/mainspacing/splitting discussion thread

I think I'm beginning to agree now. It is extremely image heavy, and the only reason it is is for archival purposes, instead of actual article content. I think the page should be split to "List of Who's That Pokémon? segments", imo
  13. Maverick Nate

Merge) Absolutely yes. Minimal article with really no expansion value that can easily be merged. Mainspacing)I'm not sure whether or not this needs to be mainspaced, or the content just put onto the Calem article Moves) Both of these should very clearly be moved, based on their talk page...
  14. Maverick Nate

Taken care of! Thanks for your hard work.
  15. Maverick Nate

For future reference, this wasn't declined, just sort of... postponed. If it was declined, all the tags would have been removed. It's agreed upon enough, I just was in a rush (and still kind of am) with the release of the 146 card XY expansion this past weekend. (Gotta maintain my section, as...
  16. Maverick Nate

Merge) I agree with the merge. It makes a good article even better in my opinion. Mainspacing) I think this page is thorough in its examples and ready to be in the mainspace. Move 1) Agree. It removes a fan term from an article about an official thing. Move 2) Yes, and move to Kanto...
  17. Maverick Nate

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea thread To start, I'm going to mention that if you sign up for a Bulbapedia account and log in whenever you browse, all of the ads go away! It's very convenient. Secondly, the previous/next template is a good idea in concept, but once we take into...
  18. Maverick Nate

Post week update: Big Four was deleted and turned into a redirect for the Elite Four. User:Soulweaver/Medal was moved into the mainspace at the "List of" title that was suggested. The old Medal page was also moved, and that main page was turned into a disambig temporarily. (I didn't feel...
  19. Maverick Nate

Twelve new cards announced for XY expansion: Xerneas, Yveltal Half Deck cards include

Re: Twelve new cards announced for XY expansion: Xerneas, Yveltal Half Deck cards inc Aegislash, 86/146. Just revealed today as well.
  20. Maverick Nate

Deletion) This is a very dated term that I don't think people really understand anymore. All important information has been taken to other articles and I think it is time for this one to go. Merging) I have a feeling Medals are here to stay, and if we were to merge this onto the same page, it...