• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Hector

Video Game Quotes

"TIME TO TIP THE SCALES!" - Avatar, Fire Emblem Awakening "I CHALLENGE MY FATE!" - Lucina, Fire Emblem Awakening "What a bunch of jokahs" "It's REYN TIME!" - Reyn, Xenoblade Chronicles "I'm really feeling it!" "It's SHULK TIME!" - Shulk, Xenoblade Chronicles "My darkness is darker than...
  2. Hector

Video Game Quotes

"You all know the mission, and what is at stake. I have come to trust each of you with my life -- but I have also heard murmurs of discontent. I share your concerns. We are trained for espionage; we would be legends, but the records are sealed. Glory in battle is not our way. Think of our...