• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Squid-chan

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Wigglytuff: Boomburst, Moonblast Primeape: Wild Charge, Flame Charge Electrode: Overheat, Heat Wave, Steamroller, Rapid Spin, Sucker Punch Kingler: Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Poison Jab Ledian: Cosmic Power, Moonlight, Meteor Mash Furret: Detect, Power Whip Beautifly: Leech Life, Poison Jab...
  2. Squid-chan

I would agree if not for the fact that dedenne sucks and doesn't deserve nice things
  3. Squid-chan

why the actual fuck does stunfisk not learn volt switch I mean it's one out of the like 3 non water types which gets scald which is cool I guess but still