• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Osprey

Video Game Quotes

"Skuld: But…! Lady Ava said there will be no victor in that battle. So why are you going to fight? Ira: Well… So that a victor is not born." - an exchange from KH Chi.
  2. Osprey

Video Game Quotes

"Or was it - yes! Stanley, the talking grapefruit from Passwall!" - Sheogorath, Skyrim. "CHEESE! CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!" - same as above.
  3. Osprey

Video Game Quotes

"There aren't any innocents in this war, just the guilty and the dead!" - a Forsworn in Skyrim. While he does have a point about the overall situation, the game certainly alleviates the guilt by having the Forsworn assault you every time you go hiking around The Reach.
  4. Osprey

Video Game Quotes

"I am an apprentice wizard, not a pack mule! Oh, very well, but make it quick." - Marcurio, Skyrim. "Have you seen those soldiers from Hammerfell? They have curved swords. Curved. Swords." - Skyrim guards. "HE HAS FEET?" - Magnemite, after hearing Diglett actually do have feet in PMD Rescue...
  5. Osprey

Video Game Quotes

"Nothingness... is eternaaaal!!" -Xemnas, Kingdom Hearts II "Meow meow, can I haz battle, meow?" -Battle Maison trainer
  6. Osprey

Video Game Quotes

"WHAAAAAT?!!" -Sora & co., Kingdom Hearts II. It's like the developers saw how convoluted the story had become and just reveled in it with this line.
  7. Osprey

Video Game Quotes

"Think global! That's how the world's going. Otherwise, you won't be able to survive in this tough world. Yep, I'm probably the only one in my age group concerned about it!" - a kid in Mauville city I've said many a similar thing in real life myself. I think I'm the only one my age who's...