• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. F

Bulbawiki site issues thread

As noted in the template on top of the site, the wiki is currently undergoing maintenance so editing has been disabled and the site may become inaccessible.
  2. F

Bulbapedia is currently locked for editing as it undergoes a major upgrade. This may take days.
  3. F

Those were placed there by the ad providers, they've intentionally made them unblockable by adblock. There's noting we can do about it. You have to be autoconfirmed to be able to make your userpage. To be autoconfirmed, you have to be a user for some time and have made a certain amount of...
  4. F

Please only make comments to alert staff of any issues there are with the site, not complaining about the wiki being locked. Complaining about it won't make it get unlocked any faster.
  5. F

That's the third time you've dismissed my message, mikhail2003. I've already said; Bulbapedia will be unlocked when all issues are resolved and we feel that we have sufficient info on USUM. That is no ETA on when that will be. Have patience.
  6. F

It'll get unlocked when it gets unlocked, have patience. Also, the site is having some technical issues, the staff are aware of this and are looking into it.
  7. F

Bulbapedia will be unlocked when the staff feel we have an adequate amount of USUM info, it's not getting unlocked so soon. Also, the account creation issue is not because of the edit lock, it's because of technical issues the site is having.
  8. F

Which move page were you trying to edit? There are some move pages that take a while to load because there is too many data on the page. This occurrence happened on the Headbutt page and has since been fixed. I know Sleep Talk also has this problem, as whenever I try to open that page, it takes...
  9. F

Go to your watchlist. On the top of the page there should be three links (View relevant changes|View and edit Watchlist|Edit Raw watchlist). Click the second link to see all of the page you've placed on the watchlist. The main watchlist page you're getting only shows pages that have been edited...