• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Greninjaman

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Slowly beginning the framework/skeleton of a fanfic/crossover. It's Legend of Zelda and Kingdom Hearts. Not entirely sure what Zelda game I want to use as the base.
  2. Greninjaman

That makes sense. It's smart to wait until you finish a story before you post it.
  3. Greninjaman

I have done 900 words for my current fanfic. Still working on it.
  4. Greninjaman

Does it really matter what the name means?
  5. Greninjaman

Oh... my bad. Thought this was the chat thread...
  6. Greninjaman

What is a good point to make multiple parts within a chapter? The reason I ask is beacuase I am working on a fanfic based around Breath of the Wild. I plan on having Link visit all four shrines on the Great Plateau. Problem is, if I have it all in one chapter, it would be way too long.
  7. Greninjaman

I just did the Prologue for my Pokemon story. Working on Chapter one now.
  8. Greninjaman

I just completed chapter 1 of my Five Nights at Freddy's story. I have heard of the game and played it. It's an interesting concept. I'm doing my own thing with this story of course.
  9. Greninjaman

I am working on Chapter 3 of my Anime rewrite.
  10. Greninjaman

I am currently working on a fanfic side project: Final Fantasy 1-6, 10, and 12. I'm doing those games because I'm most familiar with them, having played those games, some even to the end, though I haven't beaten any.