• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. TRNatalie

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Sorry. I meant I was planning to write out a short scene over the weekend but I ended up getting sick on Saturday. I'm feeling quite a bit better today and I wrote a few sentences of the scene.
  2. TRNatalie

Been sick for the past two days. I wasn't able to jot down a single sentence but I planned a lot.
  3. TRNatalie

I'm sorry that happened. Sadly only two sentences today.
  4. TRNatalie

Finished writing my one-shot. Doing some edits.
  5. TRNatalie

My one shot's looking more like a short story. It should be done by Saturday.
  6. TRNatalie

I hate myself for what I'm putting one character through in my oneshot.
  7. TRNatalie

Still working on my oneshot. I wrote a cute moment with Mimikkyu and Kiteruguma this morning. Unfortunately homework's starting to get in the way.
  8. TRNatalie

After watching the most recent Sun and Moon episode, I couldn't resist writing a oneshot about something heavily implied to have happened offscreen.