• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

I don't mind avocado, but the sheer amount involved with something like avocado toast is just intolerable. Chicken cold rolls
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Eh, I guess, they're usually sour though and that tends to be reasonably low on my list Roast pork crackling
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

I hear kids love the taste, so I might as well give it a shot. Banana bread
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Oh big eat Meatball pasta bake
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Eesh, sounds like way too much sugar. Spit. Mango chocolate
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Eat the shit outta that. Apple pie
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Oh my god eat it so much! Especially if it's properly sauced. Lasagna
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Spit, tried it, not a fan. Ramen. Like, actual, properly made ramen.
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

They better be KFC chips. Aww who am I kidding, they're all pretty good. Eat 'em. Pancakes with maple syrup.
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Eh, eat, I suppose. Not exactly much to them, but not exactly anything overly bad about them either. Sea Salt Ice Cream
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Ooh that sounds nice. Eat. Lemon chicken and rice soup (yes that's a thing).
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Hmm, not sure if you mean, lie with lemons in it, apple pie style, or a lemon cream pie... Spit for the former eat for the latter. Bread. Just bread.
  13. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

...It's cake... Is there any option besides eat? Instant noodles
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Eh, spit. The fortunes are really the only good part about those things. Calamari?
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Well, I can't say it doesn't sound interesting. I'd give it a try. Pepsi
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

I think I'd like to at least try it. Pork crackling?
  17. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Well, I'm not a big fan of porridge in general, so I doubt the Danes could really change that, so Spit. Malasadas?
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

How do you fit whole sausages onto pizza? Or do they slice it or something? Either way it's meat pizza so it must be awesome. Eat. Roast onion?
  19. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

I don't know what the difference is between Belgian and regular waffles, so I'll just say eat, since waffles are cool. Human flesh?
  20. Lone_Garurumon

Eat or Spit

Only if it's stuffed full of toppings. Tonkotsu ramen?