• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Dusk Lycanroc

Video Game Quotes

The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in...
  2. Dusk Lycanroc

Video Game Quotes

Prophet of Truth: "You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking... what, I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire? No. Your world will burn until its surface is but glass! And not even your Demon will live to creep, blackened, from its hole to mar the reflection of our...
  3. Dusk Lycanroc

Video Game Quotes

"To find him, you have to forget the stories. Forget the legends. You have to do more than walk in his footsteps, for he is more than the sum of his actions. I tell you this not because I trust you, Agent Locke, but because all our lives are at stake. Because the seeds of our future are sown in...
  4. Dusk Lycanroc

Video Game Quotes

Carl Johnson: Why am I here? Mike Toreno: I just want to see what you're made of. Carl Johnson: What do you think I'm made of? Puddin'? ---GTA:San Andreas
  5. Dusk Lycanroc

Video Game Quotes

You cannot escape your fate! Your end is near. Come to me... come to your death. All who have come before you have fallen. You are quick, mortal -- quick to die. You will be removed. No one escapes the Dahaka!Disrupt the Timeline no further! ---Dahaka, Prince of Persia Warrior Within.
  6. Dusk Lycanroc

Video Game Quotes

Grimsdottir: Maria Narcissa... Fisher: You're not trying to set me up on another blind date, I hope. Grimsdottir: The Maria Narcissa is a boat. Fisher: So was the last girl you set me up with. Grimsdottir: Fisher! Fisher: Sorry... Splinter Cell chaos theory