• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. T

How are you preparing for the release?

With 10-17 days left until release, what are you guys planning for release day? A midnight release party? Taking off school/work? No midnight release for me, but I'm taking paid vacation Friday-Sunday, getting up early Friday morning to take the little one to school doing some thorough...
  2. T

Share you favorite holiday recipes!

Now that Halloween's over, we can shift our focus to my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving! I'm totally in charge of cooking this year and I finally have a decent sized kitchen to work with, so I'll be experimenting a lot. Any of y'all got some fantastic holiday recipes you're willing to share? To...
  3. T

Halloween Party!

The next BattleSpot tournament is going to be a spooky one! 3v3 Battlespot Singles Ghost-types only, Giratina and Rotom are banned All teams must have a Super-Size Gourgeist. Registration is from October 16th-23rd. Tournament is from October 24th-26th. Will you be entering? What...