• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. SpinyShell

This or That! (Pokemon)

Zubat. Golbat is the ugly duckling of the line, in my opinion. Dhelmise or Gorgeist or Trevenant or Decideye?
  2. SpinyShell

Do you nickname your Pokémon?

Sometimes, though I've done it much more often in recent playthroughs.
  3. SpinyShell

New Fizz City: The Metropolitan Zone

The Corsola was far more powerful than she looked, shrugging off both Limestone’s and Dewy’s attacks as if they were a gentle sea current. She recovered with a Strength Sap before tearing them apart with a Power Gem. Knowing that they posed little threat to her, the bleached coral resumed her...
  4. SpinyShell

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

Kantonian: 9/10 Alolan: 8.9/10 Marowak is one of my favorite gen 1 Pokémon. The bone it wields is integrated unobtrusively into its design unlike, say, Rillaboom's drum kit in a way that makes it feel natural in my opinion. It also has that classic vague-monster design that I really dig. The...
  5. SpinyShell

3/10 Interesting idea but a rather lazy execution in my opinion. It’s just a penguin with an ice cube or bizarre looking head depending on the form. Escavalier
  6. SpinyShell

Most Popular Starter Generation

Funny enough, I'd go with gen 1. Originally I said gen 5 in a similar question, but honestly gens 1 and 2 are the only two generations where I think all three starters are solid designs. Every other gen has at least one starter that I don't like, except for those two. I went with gen 1 because I...
  7. SpinyShell

Spoilers New Pokémon Snap

8. SpinyShell

9. SpinyShell

10. SpinyShell

who do you ship within pokemon?

It’s probably the fact that you’re shipping yourself with him.
  11. SpinyShell

How's the OST (Official Soundtrack) of Sword/Shield so far to you?

While I wasn't super keen on the base game's soundtrack and didn't find any standout songs, I have to say the DLC did pick up the slack a little. I have barely listened to any of the song's, but I will say that Klara's battle theme and the Legendary Dynamax Battle song really stood out to me. I...
  12. SpinyShell

Music What music are you currently listening to?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKHKaBM54IU&list=PLVQpIsq9oH7QIS14bfZ6DBAz1gHth9lml&index=5
  13. SpinyShell

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

ψ
  14. SpinyShell

OLM Studio re-run?

Looking at their website and COVID notice via Google Translate, I don't think they shut down. It seems that they only switched to working remotely (you'll have to copy and paste the text into a translator). Also, the bottom of the homepage has a news section, and according to Google Translate it...
  15. SpinyShell

The Starters and New evolutions

Probably from this line on the official website:
  16. SpinyShell

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

I believe Australia has more biome diversity than the UK, so this point is moot. Besides, GameFreak has shown that they have no qualms about adding biomes that don't fit a region's real-world counterpart. I don't think biome diversity or lack thereof is much of a factor in determining a region.
  17. SpinyShell

Came across this interesting translation post about Blue's teasing comment at the end of GSC

Post's Text: I was talking to a friend who confused about the version and the difference in dialogue in which one is correct. I personally never cared or noticed, I always assumed she meant it for everyone until I revisited the Chuang Yi version, the version that everyone reads off of unless...
  18. SpinyShell

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I don't really find Milotic as beautiful as its 'dex entries claim it is. It is by no means an ugly Pokémon in my opinion, however, I wouldn't say it lives up to its name as the "most beautiful Pokémon." Its tail and head fins aren't exactly drop-dead gorgeous, the reds and blues of its fins are...
  19. SpinyShell

Give the Pokemon above a nickname

Ice-C Empoleon
  20. SpinyShell

5/10 While I don't dislike it as much as its evolutions, it also does little to capture my attention. I guess the only thing I could say is that I like its cry. Lileep