• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Elementar

Elementar was lynched! He was...

Hello TWR members. Firstly, thank you to all of you individually for making this a wonderful community to be a part of. You’re all terrific and have made TWR a great place to be. I have enjoyed every mafia game here, no matter how bastard it was. Secondly, I am sad to say that I’m officially...
  2. Elementar

Notice Farewell for now, and thank you :)

Hello F&G members! Firstly, thank you to all of you individually for making this a wonderful community to be a part of. You’re all terrific and have made F&G the best place to be. Secondly, I am sad to say that I’m officially retiring as staff and taking a break from the forum. With new and...
  3. Elementar

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

I'm removing Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Mafia from the queue. I apologise to anyone who was looking forward to playing it. I hope to host it sometime in the future.
  4. Elementar

I'm locking Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Mafia in place for the time being. My new laptop was faulty and I had to return it so there'll be another delay in setting it up. Also, some stuff's been happening to prohibit me from doing mafia related stuff (even if I had access to all my...
  5. Elementar

The Situation Room 3.0

So, just an update for everyone... I just got back from my end of school trip to the beach, and I have set up half of my new computer's software. I am still lacking Discord and Microsoft WIndows, so unfortunately, I cannot contact anyone on Discord or receive messages on there for a while...
  6. Elementar

I have to apologise for the current lack of TWR '18 mafia. I was the main organizer for that project, and have not had the time to successfully complete it. I'm happy to help in its creation though if that is a popular request. I take responsibility for its absence and hope that a delayed...
  7. Elementar

Kingdom of Pokémon [v10]

Elementar 6 -> 5 Rainbow Cloud 5 Water Max 5 Max1996 4 +> 5 Moon Umbreon 3 -> 2
  8. Elementar

Kingdom of Pokémon [v10]

Jin of Torna 7 -> 6 Daybreaker 6 Water Max 5 +> 6 Pirate Sylveon 6 Darth Vader 4 Melodious Nocturne Demyx 4 FinnishPokéFan92 4 Wormtail 6 -> 5 Finalbeta 4 Melting Meltan 5
  9. Elementar

Kingdom of Pokémon [v10]

Jin of Torna 8 -> 7 Daybreaker 6 Water Max 6 Pirate Sylveon 5 +> 6 Darth Vader 5 Melodious Nocturne Demyx 4 FinnishPokéFan92 4 Wormtail 5 Finalbeta 5 -> 4 Melting Meltan 5
  10. Elementar

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

I'd like to be a sub please in case you need one after I get back :)
  11. Elementar

The Situation Room 3.0

Just a note: I'll be gone most of the time from now until the end of my exams on Nov 14. So I'll be fully back on Nov 15 :)
  12. Elementar

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

Oops, I got tags wrong in the final update, but it seems members are seeing it anyway.
  13. Elementar

Kingdom of Pokémon [v10]

Jin of Torna 9 -> 8 Daybreaker 6 Water Max 6 Pirate Sylveon 4 +> 5 Darth Vader 6 -> 5 Melodious Nocturne Demyx 4 FinnishPokéFan92 4 Wormtail 6 Finalbeta 5 Melting Meltan 6
  14. Elementar

BMU Archive

Added Scooby Doo Mafia and YOU Mafia to the BMU list.
  15. Elementar

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN
    Threadmarks: Endgame - Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled

Endgame - Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled Official Votals Pika_pika42 (2) - Nightwing101, FinalArcadia FinalArcadia (1) - Pika_pika42 FinalArcadia, Nightwing101 and Pika_pika42 sat in the staff room alone, listening to the muffled sirens and screams that took a hold of the F&G...
  16. Elementar

FT from Night 8 to Day 10 has been added. The phase will end in just under an hour at the normal time. Sorry for the delay.
  17. Elementar

You can keep trying. It's not hammered, and the phase isn't locked.
  18. Elementar

Mafia Superhero Bonanza Penultimate Edition: War for the Earth - Endgame Town Victory.

Paranoia was a large reason, yes, but I felt like the spy results really catered to you and Eresh was doing stuff that even desperate mafia wouldn't do.
  19. Elementar

I'll end the phase whenever I get all the FT done within the normal day phase length.