• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Yearly Session Log for The Jeweled Champions (and Friends)

Session 31: Searching for Undine (part 2) As the applause for the group's in universe scene dies down, Midori reveals the group's results. "The play is a smashing success--audiences rave about Christine's portrayal of Princess Miranda, and Aldaron as the hero." She continues "As the crowd...
  2. LightningTopaz

The New Weekly Prompt Thread

Your prompt this week: A group of Pokemon start a band--what do they decide to call it, what kind of music do they play, and who plays what?
  3. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon Storm Gray

Episode 9b: Mon for One, and Mon for All! (part 2) The lights went down to simulate the passage into the show proper. "Diana!" a male voice called in the darkness. The lights came up on the set of a majestic study, filled with books, artwork, and authentic Kalosian regalia. "Yes, Father?" an...
  4. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon: The Brilliant Diamond Stage

Episode 10: The Buneary's Legend (part 1) "Ready?" May asked as she emerged from a dressing room in a flowing red and orange warrior costume that evoked a Combusken. Dawn emerged in a sparkling white robe with a Buneary ear headband and sparkling silver tail to match. "Although I'm excited...
  5. LightningTopaz

Session 30: Searching for Undine (part 1) "So, now you guys have a choice in how this adventure progresses..." Midori explains. "Do you want to explore the Tower of Undine first, the Tower of Vesta first, or the Tower of Zephyr first? This affects where you guys perform your next play." The...
  6. LightningTopaz

Episode 9: A Legendary Stay (part 2) "So, what order are we performing in for our extra week here?" Dawn asked as she met May in the common area a few days later. "Well, the Mikan Troupe starts things off with 'Princess Kaguya and the Five Knights'..." May began. "Then the Midori Troupe...
  7. LightningTopaz

Session 29: Dinner and a Haunting (part 1) Midori cues some nighttime ambiance over a scene of a beautiful mansion. "This is a home of obvious wealth constructed of red brick with white granite accents. Wooden shingles cover the roof between three tall, brick chimneys. At the roof’s peak is a...
  8. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: You're making a surprise food delivery to cheer a friend up--what food are you bringing, and how well does the surprise meal go over?
  9. LightningTopaz

Session 28: The Stage of the Wild (part 2) Midori makes a secret roll for the group's first scene showcase. "All right, you may perform your second scene showcase when you're ready." The lights came up on Ash and Misty--in the role of the youngest sister--in the den of a house. "Christina...I...
  10. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: Someone's excited about something that they normally aren't excited about...so what makes this time different?
  11. LightningTopaz

Episode 9a: Mon For One, and Mon For All! (part 1) "Well done defending your one Star Jewel." Misty smiled as the group emerged from the forest a few days later. "I hope I can do as well as you do when Brock and I get a turn to do a Stage Battle!" Ash smiled. "What I really want to do is do a...
  12. LightningTopaz

Session 27: The Stage of the Wild (part 1) "...and so, the Fantasia Theater arrives in the coastal town of Kerrick, known as the gateway to the Wildlands." Midori explains as she sets the scene for the live campaign's third adventure. "There, they hope to add the powers of the wind, fire, and...
  13. LightningTopaz

Episode 8: A Legendary Stay (part 1) A few days later... "What a week!" Dawn smiled as she and May arrived in the common room. "Onward to our next stop!" "Actually..." Brock interjected. 'The Phoenix Archer' and the other plays were so well received, the theater coordinators asked us to stay...
  14. LightningTopaz

Session 26: Revenge on the Revue Gasps and a shocked stinger surprise the group and the audience when they see a scene of fire damage across their caravan! "Who did this?" Misty demands. "Who set our caravan ablaze?" "A half dozen people came with torches and swords." Midori explains as...
  15. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: Even though Pokemon stories aren't necessarily the most deep, which generation has the best main story to you, and why? What kind of story would you like to see the series explore in the future?
  16. LightningTopaz

POPULAR: Need a Name Thread

What would be some good names for some Team Plasma grunts? I replaced Team Rocket in the Storm Gray version "Dreams by the Yard Full" with a boy and a girl Plasma grunt--and the Trio, Blair, and Whitlea (and eventually Nate and Rosa) will be crossing paths with these grunts a few times, so I...
  17. LightningTopaz

Episode 8: Snivy Takes the Stage "Our first team battle, in the books!" Ash smiled as he led Misty and Brock down a forest path a few days later. "I hope we get a chance to do another team battle while we're here...." "According to the map, our next stop is somewhere named Nacrene City."...
  18. LightningTopaz

Episode 7: The New Phoenix Archer (part 2) "And so, Kisaki bid Cheri Blossom Village farewell, and embarked on the long and perilous journey to defeat the Nine Suns." Brock narrated, playing a tense melody on the vina as he spoke. "The question now was how to defeat these powerful warriors?"...
  19. LightningTopaz

Session 25: In the Hall of Moonlight (part 4) "Okay...I think I found something in all these Luna tales that could be considered a lead." Brock explains. He gets up from the table and reads from the handout Midori gave him. "In the beginning, the world was a void of chaos. Then from the...
  20. LightningTopaz

Episode 6: The New Phoenix Archer (part 1) Applause filled the Old Crossing Theater as Brock arrived in his beautiful green and silver narrator's robe, his vina cradled in his arms. After taking a bow for the crowd, he began "Thank you-- we are the Kagayou Theater. If this is your first time...