• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Pokemaster97

Bulbawiki site issues thread

This pretty much sums up the situation.
  2. Pokemaster97

Yeah, we've been having these issues all day. The staff are aware of the situation, but it may a while before everything is fixed. :/
  3. Pokemaster97

Ohhh, I understand now. It just means I'm being talked about on the staff forums. (O.o) Ok thank you for clearing that up. Have a good Day!
  4. Pokemaster97

I have a question about the forums so forgive me if this isn't the right place to put it. Every so often I get a notification on here saying "New post quote". When I click on it nothing shows up, so I'm confused. What does this mean?
  5. Pokemaster97

I hope that Bulbapedia is unlocked soon. I just relized how bored I am with out my editing Privilages. Heck I caught myself making a to-do list for what I want to edit when it unlocks. ^_^
  6. Pokemaster97

Yes Bulbapedia is on a temporary lockdown until the server cools down from the black and white updates.