• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. ReturnofMCH

Video Game Quotes

When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself, first as a dark demon As a demon, it uses its power to rain Death upon the land, and then it dies However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns This time, as a great hero -poem of razgriz, ace combat 5, the unsung war.
  2. ReturnofMCH

Video Game Quotes

warning: MAJOR ace combat 7 spoilers inside
  3. ReturnofMCH

Video Game Quotes

yeah.......... ephraim really is the biggest badass in FE, and that's including ike.
  4. ReturnofMCH

Video Game Quotes

Yeah........... that quote sent shivers down my spine during the true arena, kirby is for kids indeed
  5. ReturnofMCH

Video Game Quotes

On that note "Things just got interesting" HELLBOY, injustice 2.
  6. ReturnofMCH

Video Game Quotes

That quote is from CATS and the game Zero Wing. "YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, THE MORE THE MERRIER" Dr Eggman: multiple sonic games
  7. ReturnofMCH

Video Game Quotes

Love that game Phoenix: OBJECTION! Vampires can't walk in the sun! Demitri: HOLD IT! My aura protects me from that. Morrigon: would you like to try that again? Project X Zone 2
  8. ReturnofMCH

Video Game Quotes

Don't worry Cecila, I'll crush these bastards! OG gaiden Alm quote (not SoV)
  9. ReturnofMCH

Video Game Quotes

"you're wrong, I can say, without a doubt, Kingdom Hearts... IS LIGHT!" sora, kingdom hearts I
  10. ReturnofMCH

Video Game Quotes

"you must defeat sheng long to stand a chance"- ryu: street fighter II: the world warrior
  11. ReturnofMCH

Video Game Quotes

"Debuggingway become Honestlivingway" final fantasy IV DS.