• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

What video games are you playing now?

Atelier Ryza 2(Switch)
  2. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Azur Lane Crosswave(PS4) Slowly closing in on my 17th Platinum
  3. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Atelier Ryza 2(Switch) I now have Klaudia as the 5th party member also did some story quests
  4. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Atelier Ryza 2(Switch) Advanced the story a bit now have Patricia as a party member
  5. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

SSB Ultimate I now have all the FE Three Houses Spirits
  6. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

SSB Ultimate Got a few new Spirits(Pneuma)being one of said Spirits I also got Lora and several others
  7. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

The only recent Harvest Moon Game that has been released is One World and if one had to compare them then Story of Seasons is way ahead Mining is done differently than the original game you have a mining skill that levels up in ranks(1-10)which gives you more power to break the higher ores and...
  8. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town After a bit of back and Forth between the 3 I settled for Reina(going to change when the DLC characters drop)to either Iris or Lisette also fixed the final bridge to access the final farm mining area and fixed up my scooter
  9. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town Close to the end of Spring and the Pet Derby after that might do a bit of land clearing to give a bit of space to put all my maker stuff
  10. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town I'm having a ball with this one and the game offers a few good choices for Marriage all of which I'm still having a hard time choosing one Blaire(Waitress at restaurant) Linh(Think *Reina*(ToTT) or Licorice from Original SoS game Reina(Don't confuse...
  11. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

You are lucky us Aussies don't get the enjoyment of playing it until Friday :( Harvest Moon One World Got the Sagashi Island DLC and having to catch a Red Bream for Sana(for Sushi)is another request to add to the game
  12. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Persona 5 Strikers(Switch) I'm in post game doing the post game quests so I can fight The Reaper
  13. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Persona 5 Strikers(Switch) I'm near end game(2nd last day)might do a bit of persona compendium work to get it filled a bit more
  14. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Azur Lane Crosswave(Switch) Finally put an end to the endless stream of marrying all 84 ship girls
  15. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Harvest Moon One World(Switch) I'm in year 2 and just have one Medallion(Snow one)before Awakening Harvest Goddess
  16. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Harvest Moon One World(Switch) I'm halfway through Fall and have already got Gabrielle to 5 hearts and I also claimed a Fox as a pet
  17. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Persona 5 Strikers(Switch) Nearing end of first run and might go back to either Atelier Lydie&Suelle or Lulua as I haven't played either in a while
  18. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

It's probably as good as the original game but the second one is slightly better cause you can swim Persona 5 Strikers Beat Sendai Jail now I'm in Sapporo
  19. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Persona 5 Strikers(Switch) Nearing the end of first jail just got to figure out how to reach it
  20. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Atelier Ryza 2 Doing an easy run and have met Fi