• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Rockium

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Wrote just over 1.1k for a little fluffy oneshot between two OCs, and in other news, I found out how to be sorta angry for a hot minute and wrote a couple paragraphs of rsfs chapter 2. Nowhere near done with that flaming mess, but that’s fine.
  2. Rockium

Wrote some notes on aigad chapter 1, splitting what I have currently written + what needs to be written into 4 sections, and then threw what I had written for section 3 from January across the room. For some god-forsaken reason, I decided to start on section 2 and wrote a few paragraphs on that...
  3. Rockium

Wrote a couple paragraphs for one of the later chapters of aigad. This comic chapter it’s based off in particular is quite tricky for me to write as I don’t think I fully understand the main protagonist’s motivations for willingly landing themself in hot shit (especially when they’ve been...
  4. Rockium

Wrote a short 731-word thing today, still inflicting angst on OCs but this time there isn’t as much angst.
  5. Rockium

Not really in the vibe to write for my fanfics today, so instead I wrote a little oneshot just over 1k about an OC receiving a pretty grim message from what seems to be an innocuous present.
  6. Rockium

Wrote another idea for a potential fic down on my plot bunny document - this time it’s just a collection of short fluffy non-canon oneshots that are based in the comic, because I’m kinda burning myself out writing angst, and it’s kinda therapeutic to just write something where the characters can...
  7. Rockium

Wrote a paragraph continuing on aigad chapter 1, and then had a realization that my scene isn’t paced like the comic it’s rooted in + I threw the actual dialogue from the main protagonist out the window. I’ll probably add the dialogue in second draft, though the pacing I might leave as-is -...
  8. Rockium

Had about an hour of free time just now, so I ended up writing nearly two pages of aigad chapter 1. Finally got an idea of how I want to pace the first scene, all I need to do now is fit the letter sections in the proper parts so the thing flows a bit better.
  9. Rockium

*stares at 3.2k words of super self-indulgent oneshot* I am beginning to despise both these assholes for making this way longer than it needs to be, and it’s still not done yet! Help meee......okay. Got myself to just about the part where there’s snails, which was pretty much an intended plot...
  10. Rockium

Currently at 2.7k words into the oneshot and somehow the characters only introduce themselves about 200 or so words before that point. I have no planned plot for this whatsoever, but oh boy if this dumb thing is going to be long - granted, the characters themselves decided to run away with the...
  11. Rockium

Still stuck on the rest of rsfs chapter 2, unfortunately. Ended up writing 1.1k of very, very self-indulgent interactions between one of the comic characters and one of my own OCs, set in a (very much) non-canon dream scene between the time the comic protagonist canonically passes the heck out...
  12. Rockium

Wrote a couple paragraphs of rsfs chapter 2. I sorta remember being not exactly in the flow of writing extreme anger last night so I instead mostly fucked off to write actions and shit. Looking back at the scene now, yeah this does need more angy, especially after the action (I’ll get to the...
  13. Rockium

Managed to get myself to the lines I’ve always really wanted to write in rsfs chapter 2 (otherwise termed as “falling star” to myself), and somehow managed to combine them somewhat. After looking at the scene in-comic these paragraphs are based on, I am very conflicted as to what the heck I...
  14. Rockium

Decided to test my sleep cycle by not going to sleep at 12 something in the middle of the night, and instead writing two whole pages of rsfs chapter 2 until nearly 2 am or something. I’m happier with the transition from immense pain to realization here than in my google docs, and I even managed...
  15. Rockium

Wrote 126 words just now for a sorta...uh, continuation of rising star falling star, because apparently I’m not done torturing the main protagonist yet, I also have to write his Back From The Dead moment. Again. I may have been too waxing poetic with that scene, but whatever. I’m gonna nudge in...
  16. Rockium

Finally found a title for this new idea that vibes with me - currently going with “memento” for this fic’s working title. It’s another one based off the same comic I’ve been basing all my previous fics on, though instead of strictly detailing canon events from someone’s POV I’m probably gonna be...
  17. Rockium

Wrote an extremely barebones concept outline for a new idea ping-ponging off the walls of my brain today, and wrote some comments on some other fanfics in the past few days.
  18. Rockium

Wrote 850 words yesterday of an OC going on a short adventure and finding something unexpected, haven’t finished that but might eventually. In other news, I’m finally brushing some of the dust off my old wip Silk and Stars, and wrote myself a couple paragraphs of the first chapter.
  19. Rockium

Wrote a couple paragraphs of aigad chapter 2 yesterday, and got a few sentences down the day before that. I think I’m making progress?
  20. Rockium

I am done forever with rising star, falling star, just in time for my birthday. And sleep. It’s at 2.2k, thankfully shorter than the last few hilariously long things I’ve written.