• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Deku-Mimikyu

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Trainer: "Zangoose, use cut!!" A bunch of Zangoose: "Trees have feelings too, bro." "The last time I used cut I broke a claw!" "The last time I used cut it was actually a Sudowoodo..." "I just painted my claws, I can't ruin them!!" "Why can't we just walk around the tree?" "Shh, don't let the...
  2. Deku-Mimikyu

A 3 foot pokemon can run on water while carrying a human. Gamefreak logic is the best. Not saying a weird pokemon learning surf is a bad thing, like you said it's nice to not rely on water types. I still find some funny as heck though.
  3. Deku-Mimikyu

Weird Pokemon that learn Surf: Nidoking/queen Lickitung Rhydon Snorlax Sneasel Tyranitar Miltank Aggron Rampardos Garchomp Beartic Diggersby Pangoro Furfrou Slurpuff Heliolisk Avalugg I left out a few ones that sort of make sense and all evolutions.
  4. Deku-Mimikyu

Snorlax can learn surf despite weighing over 1000 lbs. I just imagine a sleeping Snorlax floating on rough seas while its trainer enjoys a picnic. It also can learn self-destruct. Ewww... Diglett and Dugtrio can learn Aerial Ace. I don't want to think about that too hard, it hurts my brain.