• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. kintsugi

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Did a few reviews, rewrote the chapter I've been withholding for a while, and started clearing out my last srbs roadblocks?? maybe???
  2. kintsugi

Finally finished my judging writeups (!), so I can go back to procrastinating on my own writing in peace.
  3. kintsugi

Wrote the vague, vaguest outline for the next few chapters of a certain story that I've been meaning to get back into. It's not much but it's a start, I guess?
  4. kintsugi

I finished the rough draft of spectra! No more [and then they blow things up] sections holding the story together!
  5. kintsugi

1. 'cause i liked the ending quote of that series + that's the scene where said ending quote comes from 2. i agree Today I revisited the concept of Atlas, the houndour one of my stories, having a Twitter. So far it is many poorly-spelled tweets about eating rocks.
  6. kintsugi

The muse finally returned <3 Hammered out the last chapter of spectra, and now I can actually focus on writing the next chapter, heh.