• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Kirby4ever

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I don't have an account and have ad block, but somehow these annoying ads bypass it and get in a way and annoying. It also takes up 50% of the page, making the information of the page squished and crowded.
  2. Kirby4ever

I did both things and it didn't work, here's a little video of what's happening on my end.
  3. Kirby4ever

The anime episode that aired last week on May 5 has been skipped in the listings and the link to the episodes in XY&Z are messed up at the bottom of the list. List of anime episodes - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  4. Kirby4ever

It's fixed now, thanks! :D
  5. Kirby4ever

I'm viewing it on Firefox.
  6. Kirby4ever

The "Trainer tips" section of the Eterna forest page seems to be messed up. Eterna Forest - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia