• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Bikini Miltank

Bulbawiki site issues thread

A screen capture. When it happens, press the Print Screen button, then open an art program (I think Paint should be fine), and select Paste. Save the image, upload it to a sevice like Imageshack, and link us to it.
  2. Bikini Miltank

Could you maybe post a screencap of what you're getting?
  3. Bikini Miltank

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread That's okay, it seems like I asked that question just a few hours before the archives were re-opened ^_^
  4. Bikini Miltank

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Do we currently have any estimate as to when the Archives will be back open? I have another column due to go up on Sunday, and it's going to be problematic if I can't add any images for it.