• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. K

Video Game Quotes

"I BEG YOUR PARDON! I do believe that is my Baked Apple! You can't just go about taking whatever you please!" "Har har har! Forgive me--I couldn't help myself! Please, enjoy! An apple and an open flame is a recipe for a succulent treat." -Old Man, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  2. K

Video Game Quotes

Regarding Kid Tannen (Biff Tannen's father) about to serve a life sentence in 1931 in "Back to the Future: The Game"... Marty: Wait, if Biff will be born in 1938... Doc: As I recall, he escaped in 1937 for about three hours. Marty: That's a busy three hours. O_o
  3. K

Video Game Quotes

"If you believe your ranking is in error, please realize you are not that good." - Ranking Machine, Ratchet: Deadlocked.
  4. K

Video Game Quotes

"Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fishstick. It's a very delicate state of mind." -Sheogorath, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim