• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. ReturnofMCH

What video games are you playing now?

excitebots: trick racing for wii. a rare game that never came to europe or japan, it's still my goto racing game on wii, right before mario kart.
  2. ReturnofMCH

Story of seasons pioneer of olive town: already have a house on day 4
  3. ReturnofMCH

Man that brings me back, it’s no reshef of destruction (that one is BRUTAL) but it’s still a hard YGO game. As for me I got to the second prison in P5S.
  4. ReturnofMCH

Finished ratchet and clank (2016) last night. Fun for a first playthrough, but it leaves a lot to be desired for a true R&C1 remake, and doesn’t have as much replayability in challenge mode as the others.
  5. ReturnofMCH

you getting the dlc for it?
  6. ReturnofMCH

finished my dailies in FEH, so now I'm grinding the gallery in king of fighters 14 again.
  7. ReturnofMCH

King of fighters 14
  8. ReturnofMCH

final fantasy 8 remastered bought it at the end of the PSN winter sale, already got to the point where disc 1 ended in the original version.
  9. ReturnofMCH

Beat said hack last night, so I’m doing my dailies in FEH today
  10. ReturnofMCH

Just playing a QoL hack of pokemon firered a lot recently, made it past sevii isles 1 and up to giovanni’s gym
  11. ReturnofMCH

persona 3 dancing in moonlight clearing out the remaining S links.
  12. ReturnofMCH

tabletop simulator, playing with an IRL the disney board game villanous
  13. ReturnofMCH

astro bot adventures (PS5) beat the final boss and got the platnium trophy and... wow, the second tech demo to ever wow me, the first being wii sports.
  14. ReturnofMCH

Dragon quest 4 (ds) On chapter 5, the second half of the game where you FINALLY control the hero. I just got my town devestated as a result.
  15. ReturnofMCH

Fortune street smart (iOS) Even though I sold my copy of the wii game (sadly) I still can play the game on iOS somehow even on current firmware, so far I’ve beaten 4 boards.
  16. ReturnofMCH

pokemon let's go pikachu wanna play something while waiting for crown tundra, and this is the only mainline mon I have yet to beat.
  17. ReturnofMCH

Playing 100% orange juice with friends
  18. ReturnofMCH

pokemon ranger: after years of having my copy stolen, I finally got a new one! doesn't have manaphy egg capabilities but I got that on my old copy so whatever.
  19. ReturnofMCH

skull kid's dlc is hard in cadence of hyrule, but I'm a stubborn person. enjoy! and yeah it's even coming to xbox, IMAGINE THAT. dragon quest on XBOX.
  20. ReturnofMCH

Just finished cadence of hyrule’s main story, so I’m doing octavo’s story now