• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. TwinklingCupcake

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Finished and posted a chapter of my magical girl fanfiction. Wrote out some notes for my merperson AU for another fandom.
  2. TwinklingCupcake

Notes. ^^;
  3. TwinklingCupcake

900 words for Like A Drum's chapter 3
  4. TwinklingCupcake

Hammered out a few details in the fourth chapter of Like A Drum, and wrote about 200 words in my magical girl story.
  5. TwinklingCupcake

lol does writing in your head count? I mentally wrote some ideas for when I pick up More Than RIbbons again I'm joking, I'm joking, today I wrote out some more outline plans. Classwork is going to eat up most of my writing time, though, but that's fine.
  6. TwinklingCupcake

Wrote a guide/sequence of events that will happen in the fic after Like A Drum.