• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Nori

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

More research and tweaking, and a couple written words today.
  2. Nori

Some slight tweaking, couldn't write otherwise.
  3. Nori

Nothing yesterday, had a tension headache, though I think it was yesterday that I thought to maybe fast forward a week to make it a little easier to set it up. 257 words today after deciding that I don't really need to fast forward and to just detail the process, which would probably be the best...
  4. Nori

Only notes for a future Aerosteel scene, unless you want to count the few newlines I put in to give me space to try to fix the dialogue from the past couple days.
  5. Nori

Finished the proofreading, tried to pick up where I left off, and then had disruptions that threw off the rest of the day. Thinking I might scrap everything I wrote yesterday and today, since it still doesn't feel right.
  6. Nori

Well, unintended hiatus was unintended... been a rough couple of weeks... Anyway, about a dozen or so words written, but decided to proofread once more to try to get Umi and Kira back as my confidence of writing them is not high enough, though much higher than the proofread pass from my previous...
  7. Nori

Wrote in-story notes for the dialogue framework I thought of this morning. Couldn't do anything yesterday because I was too offset, and Monday was a weird day, so also nothing. Been feeling weird since finishing the proofreading, so I've been reluctant to write since I feel like I still have...
  8. Nori

Proofread a bit yesterday, finished proofreading today and wrote a bit of notes.
  9. Nori

Tuesday did a bit of proofreading in Aerosteel, Wednesday was too distracted to do so, and yesterday I wrote a "review". Nothing today either. Will try to get back to proofreading tomorrow, but we'll see.
  10. Nori

Just some tweaking and 85 words to finish the act.
  11. Nori

976 words. Dialogue was fairly easy, but kinda trudged through the rest of it. Was hoping to finish today, but I think it'd be better if tomorrow I pick it back up for the last couple sentences instead of trying to force them out today.
  12. Nori

Was too tired to write yesterday, and kinda slogged through today's 402 words. Left off before what's probably the last piece of large (ish?) dialogue for the act, since I prefer having what's being discussed with me to reference, even though I have my original thoughts on my first read. Feels a...
  13. Nori

Nothing yesterday, as I was too tired, and 244 words today.
  14. Nori

49 words and some tweaking was about all I could do with having to do other stuff, but I at least ended the day within the story.
  15. Nori

Just did some tweaking today, due to having something to figure out for a project and then a distraction.
  16. Nori

118 words yesterday and some tweaking; 605 words today and some tweaking. Will have a lot to fix of some of the dialogue, but obviously not a concern for now. Left off at a partial dialogue because I think I'm too tired to continue.
  17. Nori

662 words today. Decided to stop earlier than usual since I'm a little more tired than I thought. Anyway, have a couple more things to write during the wind-down and then I'll be done with the scene.
  18. Nori

776 words today. Getting close to the point where I can wind things down and end the scene.
  19. Nori

144 words today. Ended up tweaking the dialogue to make it work.
  20. Nori

709 words, mostly as narration, which I figured this morning would be the better route. Might delete part of the latest dialogue and replace with narration, not sure yet.