• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. BackSet

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Not a lot but better than nothing.
  2. BackSet

Working on an omake for my story to take my mind off my writers block.
  3. BackSet

Yesterday I did some serious repair work on my fic.
  4. BackSet

Yesterday I wrote a Pokemon parody of Phineas and Ferb.
  5. BackSet

Hey wait a minute, isn't this the plot of a Little Witch Academia episode?
  6. BackSet

Wrong thread, my dude.
  7. BackSet

Well, I finished chapter 15 of Fifth Path. Just in time for its deadline.
  8. BackSet

Because you have a TV Tropes account. Don't worry, usually somebody pops up and fixes things. Or just completely deletes them.
  9. BackSet

I wrote stuff.
  10. BackSet

I'm writing another fight scene (a short one since one of the characters is mad overpowered) and I just got to a part where a guy's back is sliced open (don't worry, I don't describe it in detail. I just say "his back is sliced open") and now I feel a tingling sensation all over my back.
  11. BackSet

I'm writing some pretty great stuff. Including the single best line I have ever written.
  12. BackSet

I'm writing a bit of fighting myself. Every time I write a fight scene, I get a little better.
  13. BackSet

Been writing some Ace Attorney stuff. Not more Cyrus Falks. Nope, that's... uh... probably not coming back. Maybe if I decide to get better at mystery writing. Anyway, it's a Fire Emblem: Three Houses themed parody of Ace Attorney which also happens to be canon to my fanfic. Yep.
  14. BackSet

Been continuing writing Fifth Path. I'm waiting till later this month to release it because reasons.
  15. BackSet

Finally finished Fifth Path Chapter 9: The Sword's Reclamation.
  16. BackSet

I finally finished a chapter but I'm not going to post it yet for reasons.
  17. BackSet

Today I finished a support. Byleth fights one of her students, but not for the reasons you'd think. I'm starting on the next one now. Yay writing.
  18. BackSet

I did a bit of writing. Not to much but a bit. Poyo.
  19. BackSet

Finally finished chapter 2 of Fifth Path. Byleth teaches while a sinister force lurks in the shadows. Just kidding, there's no sinister force. Well, there is, but not in this chapter.
  20. BackSet

I got a lot done today. Almost finished with my chapter. Switching to laptop really helps.