• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. V

Bulbawiki site issues thread

By default, your watchlist shows all edits made to your watched pages in the past 72 hours. You can change that, just under the "mark all pages read" button to "all" and you'll see everything.
  2. V

That's not a site issue. I think you put the wrong user-box there, too. It says you're a native speaker of English.
  3. V

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Really? I'm surprised you don't, Deth. I've had the normal skin back on for a few days now.
  4. V

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Well it is for me.
  5. V

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Except breaking some things within articles...thumbs look bad, and the actual width of pages got smaller. Look harder. It doesn't have it's own tab, it's in the options tab.
  6. V

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I was a few hours ago, but haven't since. I guess some edits made today within a certain time frame cannot be viewed.