• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Maintenance is still going on.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

The maintenance should be over by the end of the week, possibly sooner.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

We do not know how long it'll take. It'll end when it'll end.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Yup. I've noticed. How long do you estimate it'll take?
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Experiencing technical difficulties on Bulbapedia.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

I'm getting a lot of "Error 503".
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

Hopefully it won't take too many days. The weekend always sees a large surge of new Pokémon episode info, especially during Sunday. What is the update going to add to the site?
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

Sprites and other small images are failing to load on Bulbapedia, and it also seems that editing isn't possible either for some reason.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Gotta wonder why the issue renewed. I hope the staff will look into that as well.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

The problem seems to have resurfaced...
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Bulbapedia and Bulbagarden are acting up again. I'm getting the "503 Backend fetch failed" message all the time and other technical difficulties, like the site forgetting I'm locked in and requiring multiple refreshes to convince it that I am.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Same here. The problem just started.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

I seriously hope this 503 issue will be fixed ASAP. My nerves have snapped more than a couple times today already because of it. (PS. Sorry for the double post.)
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

Same here.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

It's online. It's just more than a little buggy.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

Whenever I'm using Bulbapedia while logged in on my mobile device, pages tend to have big blank white spaces where an advert is obviously supposed to appear, instead of the big white space not being there at all like it should be. This makes some pages just unpleasant to look at.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

I'm also having visual troubles while using a mobile device. I get adverts popping up even while I'm logged in, too.
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

This issue has already swelled into ridiculous proportions. Even the admins aren't flawless, so errors keep slipping in every now and then, and not being able to fix them is honestly painful to watch. Please, open the site before the year changes to avoid making this even more ridiculous than it...
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

These technical issues have been going on for over a month now, I'm pretty sure. I sincerely hope that someone is out there, trying to fix these issues from behind the scenes. Please. Fix them soon. This is getting really tiresome. PS. Sorry if I came up rude. I tried to be as polite as I could...
  20. FinnishPokéFan92

Hi. This is my first-ever post on Bulbagarden Forums (a long-time user of Bulbapedia, not so much here until now), and I also express my sincerest hopes that Bulbapedia will be unlocked soon, since I have many edits on my personal to-do list. However, watching the messages here has made me...