• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Juliko

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Finally finished the first scene in the latest chapter of my Pokemon fic, and actually finished the first chapter of my upcoming Love Live fanseries. But I'm going to hold off on posting it until I... 1. Write several more chapters, 2. Officially finish MarJour, as I want to finish it and other...
  2. Juliko

Worked a bit on my in-progress Love Live and Infinity Train fan fics.
  3. Juliko

Worked on a bit of my outline for a Final Fantasy 1 fan fic novelization I'm working on. Also started up writing down ideas for a potential magical girl story.
  4. Juliko

Finally churned out a bit of my 3rd chapter of Rudolph The Red Nosed Deerling after putting it off for months. I really ought to get back to that, especially since I've had writer's block for it.
  5. Juliko

Wrote a bit of the beginning scene in chapter 69 of MarJour. I really want to get this story done and over with, but man, putting stuff into words is hard!
  6. Juliko

It took me two years, but I FINALLY managed to finish a chapter of a Harvest Moon fan fic I started on, and posted it! I'll probably work on the next one tomorrow, alongside chapter 67 of my Pokemon fan fic...assuming I'll be motivated enough to do so, of course.
  7. Juliko

Finished the second battle in my recent chapter of MarJour, gonna start on the final one later. Gonna split this chapter into two so as to not drag it out any more than I need to.
  8. Juliko

Just finished one of six battles I have planned for my most recent chapter of MarJour. It'll be a trek, but battle scenes are something I need to improve on as a writer, and I'm willing to take up the challenge!
  9. Juliko

Finished a review I had held off on for a couple years. Will post on my blog here tomorrow.
  10. Juliko

Finished a short fan fic for a friend, as it's going to be a birthday present for her.
  11. Juliko

Working steadily on chapter 64 if MarJour. Just need to finish three scenes, and I'll be done with it.
  12. Juliko

Just finished writing my fan fic for the anime 22/7. I kinda like how it turned out. There's no category for it on Fanfiction.net as of right now, but I submitted a category email to the site to see if I can rectify that, seeing as I did so for two other things (Lady Lovely Locks and Sakura Gari).
  13. Juliko

Just started a oneshot for a recent anime that's airing, specifically an alternate ending to an episode I felt was poorly written, very sexist, and had a really meanspirited message in the way it treated one of its characters.
  14. Juliko

Wrote a crap ton of paragraphs for a magical girl story I'm writing. Mostly the prologue, though.
  15. Juliko

Wrote a few paragraphs for a story I'm writing for a contest on another forum.
  16. Juliko

FINALLY finished chapter 61 of MarJour and posted it!
  17. Juliko

Not a story per se, but I did just finish writing my review for the anime Kemono Friends! Posted it on my blog!
  18. Juliko

Wrote out a good chunk of my most recent chapter of MarJour. Now all I have to do is write two more scenes and it'll be done. The chapter's another long one, but I've got this!:giggle:
  19. Juliko

I just started writing a Kemono Friends fan fic!
  20. Juliko

Wrote a good chunk of MarJour chapter 61 while I was at work today.