• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. G50

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I understand. I will make sure not to do that.
  2. G50

Takes about 20 refreshes to load each page on my end to get to view them. :( Thankfully pages still work while this problem is still ongoing.
  3. G50

Database errors are popping up everywhere in these three areas - editor's pages, Archives' files, and articles on Bulbanews that are affected right now. "A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was: (SQL query...
  4. G50

==== When it happened, nothing was clickable. I got the Red Warning, and then couldn't click anything, "WARNING" "RED ALERT" kept flashing, it looked like a fake Anti-Virus program, but my real program was still green instead of red. I had to turn the power off and on again. :scared:
  5. G50

---- what do u mean by screencap?
  6. G50

:complain: :-( There are messages popping up saying that There is a Trojan Horse from my Anti-Virus; when I go on Bulbapedia's pages.