• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Pyrax

What video games are you playing now?

Getting back to the 3DS by alternating between Devil Survivor 2 Overclocked and Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology. Just defeated Dubhe on DeSu2 and ended the first day. And I'm about 5 hours into Radiant Historia - while I'm enjoying the time travel mechanics and the grid-based combat, enemies...
  2. Pyrax

Been playing Ys IX for the past few days and just reached the final chapter. The monstrums might just be my new favourite JRPG party tbh, they're all so fun to play. Adol aside, I especially like playing as Doll and Hawk.
  3. Pyrax

Recently started Shadow of the Colossus, killed the 2nd one yesterday. Love the actual fights, but horse controls are pretty bad imo - apparently I'm meant to let Agro's AI take over steering? Never played a horse like that before lol. Taking my time with it since it's apparently a short game...
  4. Pyrax

Playing through Ghost of Tsushima again, still in Act 1. Might I add it feels great to finally have outfit load-outs? I need to sneak through a camp? Ghost Armour. I need to take out distant enemies? Tadayori's Armour. It's so convenient :lapras:
  5. Pyrax

Currently alternating between Doom 2016 and Ys Origin. The Cyberdemon's 2nd phase is currently kicking my ass lol. I've been learning its patterns and dodging, but the most I've managed before dying is getting its health down to the last third. I'm enjoying Doom otherwise, but this fight's...
  6. Pyrax

Just reached Arcadia in Bioshock 1. Enjoying it much more than I thought - I love the art deco aesthetic, and the gameplay is surprisingly good for the remaster of a 13 year old game. The combat's pretty fun - Electro Bolt and Incinerate! are my favourite plasmids so far.
  7. Pyrax

Beat Persona 5 Royal's third semester on Merciless with all confidants maxed out and a full compendium. This is the first time I've completed a MegaTen game's compendium ngl :unsure: There are two Persona builds in particular that I'm proud of: Spoilers for Joker's Ultimate Persona below...
  8. Pyrax

Aiming to complete all confidants on Persona 5 Royal and I think I'm making great progress. I'm on 7/9 and this is where I'm at (not counting Fool, Magician and Judgement): I'll unlock Devil/Ichiko after completing a couple of confidants. I'll prioritise Ryuji, Ann and Mishima over Summer...
  9. Pyrax

Playing Sleeping Dogs in between beating Witcher 3 and playing both DLCs. Still at the early game, so I'm just exploring Hong Kong and familiarising myself with the combat at the moment. Earlier I beat up some guy in a suit and now I have $100,000, not complaining though :unsure:
  10. Pyrax

Picked up the Ezio Collection the other day and started off with Assassin's Creed 2. I've only just unlocked the crypts and the renovation mechanic, both seem very interesting so I can't wait to delve further into those. The parkour is just as fun - the controls feel nice, even though I've...
  11. Pyrax

Obtained the Plats for Ghost of Tsushima and Persona 5 Royal - my first two Platinum trophies in fact. I'm not usually a trophy hunter, but I was so close to 100% on both games that it'd be a waste not to complete them. Also picked up Watch_Dogs 2 because I was interested in Legion. It's a lot...
  12. Pyrax

Been playing Ghost of Tsushima all day. It's so colourful and atmospheric, not to mention the combat is so fun - I'm still at Act 1 and this game's already one of my favourites. I've done so much exploring and sidequests that I've barely progressed the main plot lol.
  13. Pyrax

Been playing Persona 5 Royal since this morning. Stole Kamoshida's treasure this afternoon and took a break at the end of April - ngl I'm very thankful for the Kuzunoha Tubes (legacy DLC) and Will Seeds saving and restoring SP. My first playthrough of the original P5 was around 96 hours - the...
  14. Pyrax

Casually playing FF7 in between Uni work. Bought it on PSN a couple of days ago and I haven't even left Midgar yet.
  15. Pyrax

Completed Yakuza 3, moving on to Yakuza 4. Enjoying Akiyama's combat even more than Slugger Majima in 0, so I'm taking my time in his storyline. Currently doing sidestories/minigames in chapter 3 to farm soul orbs and money.
  16. Pyrax

Played a bit more Yakuza 3 Remastered this afternoon Finally back in Kamurocho after 4 chapters of orphanage duties that were starting to drag on. Kiryu's obviously returning to Okinawa later, so I'm not too worried about side stuff - I'm just focusing on the plot for now.
  17. Pyrax

Currently collecting some bounties in Red Dead Redemption 2. Just some quick activities to rest my brain and de-stress after assignments. One year, two playthroughs and not once did I ever think to do any after the first bounty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Also have an urge to play through gen V again, been...
  18. Pyrax

Nier Automata. Picked it up because Judgment was disappointing imo. Haven't been playing for long - I've just arrived at the resistance camp and completed two sidequests. Apparently 2B and 9S are off to a desert to meet up with someone? Can't wait to see where that goes. P.S. The music is...
  19. Pyrax

Been playing Judgment for about 2 weeks now. Fantastic game, but the tailing sections are incredibly clunky.
  20. Pyrax

Bought The Last of Us Remastered to take a break from Yakuza (just beat Kiwami and bought K2, starting to feel a bit burnt out). I'm not the best as stealth (HZD can attest to that), but it feels like I'm steadily getting better at it. Just met Bill and obtained a shotgun, can't wait to meet...